Introductions

This is going to be where I detail my adventures in living the life of a non-binary who has recently achieved androgyny. I’m used to getting looks; even before I shaved my head, I wasn’t exactly traditional looking. I tend to confuse children more than adults being as I still have a very feminine face(unfortunately) but I do get the occasional double-take “what the hell is that?” look from people who are older than me. 

I’m 4’ 10” with baby face, making me look a lot younger than I am. I’m constantly asked what middle school I go to, and many of the freshmen at my school assume I’m one of them(I’m a junior, guys, get your shit together). I can understand though, my nine-year-old brother is two inches taller than me and weighs about 20lbs more, so I guess my size does belie my age.

I came up with this title at the rec center a couple weeks ago after getting looks from almost everyone there. I found it pretty comical, and my sister suggested we make a YouTube channel with segments on it, but I don’t think I’m interesting enough to be the YouTuber type. 

My gender identity is genderfluid, my gender expression is a masculine androgyny, and my sexual identity is pansexual(possibly panromantic and gynosexual?). I will go over the differences between these three things fairly soon because apparently everyone believes them to be the same thing. They’re not.

And for those of you who are nosey as heck, I’ve dated two guys, one pangender, and three girls. 

I’ve mentioned many sexualities and genders in these alone, and I’ll probably make a glossary type thing soon so that you can understand when I use these terms and be educated enough to understand others. However, if you can’t wait for me to pull my crap together and make a glossary, there’s tons on the internet. Google it.

Also, I am not speaking on behalf of everyone. A lot of this is based on my experience and my knowledge, and I apologize profusely if I end up offending anyone or make mistakes. Feel free to let me know and give constructive criticism/suggest changes.

I might post a few things here and there that are off-topic but aren’t my fiction writing(that’s elsewhere, I might give you that account if you ask. I write a ton of crappy poetry, and some more serious sci-fi/dystopian and fantasy stuff that I eventually hope to get published if you’re interested). They might just be accounts of my day or silly things, or they might possibly be serious topics that need education on, though not related to gender identity/gender expression/sexual identity. 

I actually might post one fiction piece on here because I’m writing on the terror of bathrooms when you’re not cis but in a twisted way so that no one knows it’s about bathrooms until the end.