Chapter 1

Dear whoever the fuck end up reading this...

Wassup I'm von, if you reading this you either going through my shit, which put it back!, I'm in jail, or I'm dead. Ion give a fuck about dying, in Chicago I'm surprised I lived to see 17, especially with all the shit I be doing. I've been through a lot, but ion want no pitty, niggas die everyday, ain't shit rip to them i guess. Nah fr though when you read this I want you to look at life through my eyes, the eyes of a nigga.
-von

"DAYVON!" my mama loud voice boomed through the house.

"Yes, ma"

"why the FUCK the principal called me and said you haven't been going to school" she said with a angry look on her face

"Man ima senior I did all that dumb work for years, a nigga is tired"

"Stop cussing von shit ain't sweet, you going today, you got 5 minutes"

Damn... welp that tired shit ain't work

To be honest I just wanna make music, be black, and die. School is no a necessity for me.

Let me get ready for this lady snap...

"Wassup von" this random ass nigga said

"Nigga ion fuck witchu like that, who you?"

"Man you know me the nigga from the block"

"Doesn't ring a bell lil folks"

Rrrrrriiiiinnngggg the bell rung meaning that third period was about to start

"Speaking of the bell" as he laughed

He look like a op, let me go for that nigga try ta back door me

"Twin" durk yelled from across the way

"Smurk, what I tell you about that yelling shit, I saw you lil folks"

"Mannn, let's hop in the stu later"

"I gotta go on the block, but yeah after"

"Ard man"

" Ard see you brudda"

As I headed to class I started to see some bitches that I hit.

"Man here we go" I said in my head

"Hey day" the cheerleader said

"Ion know you like that.." as I played with my dreads

"Stop lyinggggg yes you do" she dragged

"I gotta get to class, you should try it instead waiting for niggas" I said as she stood there looking dumb

"Hello Dayvon, long time no see" Mrs.Smith said

"Mrs.Smith I'm not in the mood today"

"Ok, and take that hoodie off"

After school I went home and went back and wrote in my journal with my stories and raps.

Dear lil folks,

It's me using grammar for me. Mrs. Smith would be so proud. Ion like that bitch though. You can tell she racist, talkin bout take that hoodie, why you feel threatened, call 12 then bitch. Sometimes white people get on my nerves, especially them karens. Being black is so beautiful, but apparently we can't show our black greatness without being judged by the littlest things, like a fucking hoodie. Why can't they just except our greatness and not degrade it, what they jealous? They wanna be us but degrade us how does that work. Anyway enough of the whites, I have to go to the block ina few. Make this money, I wanna get out the streets and take my music career serious but once you in you in. Me and durk supposed to finish crazy story part 2. People just think I just be rapping bout shit, like nah pussy I actually did it, am I proud nah, but I'm proud I'm alive to speak on it. Anyway let me go, I'm fuck witchu.
-von

Oblock the block that niggas love to hate but wanna be apart of.

"Yo von make this drop for me" Nuski said

"Ard"

I headed down the block and made the drop. Until I saw a unfamiliar car. A unfamiliar car in the hood mean two things either you finna die or get locked up.

It was only me, I tried to run, but the bullets hit. Damn...

Dear reader that's in my business,

Welp I'm dead, you reached the end. I want my music to be everywhere durk is in charge of it. I want all my hoes to not show up at the funeral, if they pregnant calculate and make sure they mine, then if the gremlin is mine tell them that they dad is sorry that they couldn't be there to fulfill they lifespan. I love em though. I just want y'all to know if you in the hood get out, and don't come back, but don't ever forget what made you, what corner store you met ya bruddas at. Where you met your first girl at. The hood made you, the hood will always be with you and in you. Your black, you a beautiful nigga man, no gay or weird shit. Don't let nobody degrade you because of your color. You fight and keep going until God's ready for you. Being a black boy during this society is probably one of the hardest things you'll be born into, and it's not like you had a choice. But be black and proud, make this white folks sick with your talent too, use it for good. Be something great lil folks. And rip to me.
I'm out
-Von
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Rip King Von🤍
I read this whole chapter in his voice😭

I wanted to dedicate the first chapter to him. These chapters will be different view of different lifestyles from different black boys, famous, someone I know, or completely made up by me. 

Let me know if you have a special request, just let me know their story and I'll write it and tag you💕

If this book does good I'll maybe do one for black  girls (I probably will)💕

I am a black girl btw, I feel people of color need to read books like this to understand why we are so great and other races need to read this to understand why we fight so hard for our people and to try an make a change as well.