Chapter 1

[Author notes are in bold]

*the video above is absolutely required to be watched btw*

I'm just kidding but do it anyway 😏

—————————————————————

Skeppy woke up to the noise of annoying alarm on his phone telling him to wake up.

(Specifically this one:)

Ok I'll stop linking videos-

Skeppy (reluctantly) woke up and got changed. He normally slept in, but today was the big day. He was going to get on a plane and see his lifelong best friend and secret crush, Darryl, aka BadBoyHalo. He was so excited to see him, and a little nervous.He hoped Bad was as excited as he was.

Skeppy glanced at his computer. Maybe I should stream... He laughed to himself. What a funny joke. Skeppy NEVER streams, and had no plans to.

This is 100% his mindset in the mornings. SKEPPY I BEG YOU PLEASE STREAMMM

After eating a breakfast of lucky charms, (With the milk put in before the cereal, because he seems like that type of person) he got in his car and drove to the airport. He did a lot of waiting lines, but finally got to place he was supposed to to wait for them to board the passengers on the plane.

While Skeppy was waiting, he watched Tubbo's stream. He noticed that going through the airport he hadn't thought about Bad a single time. Maybe I don't have feelings for him anymore? Skeppy thought. Nah, that's ridiculous.

Eventually, he boarded the plane, and sat down in his seat. He watched some more Twitch, thought about possible trolling ideas, and scrolled through Twitter. He saw Bad had posted a picture of himself and his dog. Rat, was it? She sure was cute, looking all cute and fluffy next to Bad.

He eventually dozed off, and woke up to the overhead speakers saying they were about to land. He got his stuff together and waited for the plane to land. When it did, he went into the airport excitedly. He went to get his luggage from that conveyor belt thingy, and ran out to the main area as fast as he could.

He looked at the many people there, searching frantically.

And the he saw him.

Bad. 

He's here. I'm here. We're together.

Cliffhanger >:3

I'll write more whenever I feel like it lmao, hopefully soon though 🙂