#WLL - 2

Purab's car halted in front of the school gate . All the four of them got out of the car and said 

"Bye Chucks /Dad

"Bye , Have a nice day ! " replied Purab .

All four of them waved their hands and headed towards their classes .

" Okay guys , have a nice day ! I will go and join my friends " said Aryan breaking the silence . 

" Obviously we will have a nice day if you take your leave from here " said Shahana provoking Aryan to a fight . 

" You are such a idiot and I am not interested in wasting my time by speaking with you " said Aryan .

That was enough for Shahana , she started shouting at Aryan . Aryan and Shahana were constantly at each other's throats . Rhea was giggling silently over the idiotic fight of them . She turned and found Prachi lost in her own world . 

" Stop it guys ! You are busy fighting here but some one is busy imagining about her prince - charming . " said Rhea gaining the attention of all .

Aryan , Shahana and Rhea were giving teasing smiles to Prachi who was busy in her own world . Her trance was broken when Shahana gave a smack on her head .

PRACHI'S POV ;

We all reached the school and was silently heading towards our class . Suddenly Aryan told us he will be joining his friends now . Out of the blue , a shiver ran down my spine when heard him talking about his friends . Obviously , Aryan had a lot of friends but the name of him alone caused a hundreds of butterflies in my stomach . I was completely lost in his thoughts that I forgot to notice the three idiots around me . My trance was broken by the Idiots o f Idiots , the greatest idiot , Shahana . All the three were giving teasing smiles and I was feeling a little awkward . I very well knew that they are going to tease me with Ranbir's name . I love when they tease me using Ranbir's name but I won't show it in my face . My crush on Ranbir was a super secret about which no one knew except me . I have already decided that I will tell about my feelings to Ranbir only after I complete this year as it was my last year of the my schooling . Probably , I have to wait for a couple of months and I was sure about my decision . 

POV ENDS ;

" Guys , it's getting late , come on let's   go " said Prachi .

" Awwww , I know you were lost in Ranbir jiju's thoughts " said Rhea emphasising on the word jiju

" Hi Sid ! " said Prachi . 

Rhea froze in her place for a second and turned to find no one . She found out that it was Prachi  teasing her since she was teasing her . Prachi , Aryan and Shahana had a good time of laugh . Rhea was glaring at the three . 

" Prachi ! I hate you a lot " said Rhea in an annoying way . 

" Your face was priceless to watch " said Prachi while laughing .

" You ......... You ....... I got it Ranbir's girlfriend stop laughing right now " said Rhea gaining Prachi's attention . 

" You Siddarth's gf , be quiet "

" You are Ranbir's gf  "

" You are Siddarth's gf "

Aryan and Shahana were enjoying the girlfriend fight a lot . All of a sudden a basketball promptly hitted Prachi's head which made her lose her balance . She would have for sure fell down if ......