°three°

When i wake there's a ray of sunshine coming through the curtains and onto my face. I roll over to get out of bed but end up falling off the bed. Great way to start off the day, as im about to go look for my parents i remember I'm across the country now.

"Oh." Is all i mumble before i start to look for the light switch because the curtains are so thick and dark making it almost impossible to see anything but the rey of light coming from the sides, and i don't want to take my chances and blind myself by opening them either.

After i find the light i decide to unpack all my bathroom stuff and take a shower. The shower feels amazing but it takes me a while to figure it out. I didn't realize how lonely this was gonna be.. im so used to hearing noise all the time i didn't notice how sad silence is. I finish up in the bathroom and find some clothes to wear for the day. I end up wearing some light blue skinny jeans with a black tank top and my cream cardigan along with my pair of army brown boots. When i finish getting ready with some light makeup i decide to text  Ashton, it's barely 10 but still im hungry and want food.

________________________

To: ash my potato >:)

Heeyyy boi I'm ready to go shopping for the booty.

To: ash my potato >:)

Kidding. But i do want food so hurry your ass up!

From: ash my potato >:)

Then come open this door gurl! (:V) ;-) I brought Gemma! :-D

From: ash my potato >:)

And.... Harry. :|

________________________

What? Who the hell is harry? I guess I'll find out. I run down the stairs and open the door to find three figures.

"Hello" i give my best smile. "Come in come in please have a seat" I say

"Hey loser, why are you being nice? Your never nice to me" Ashton says

"I was being nice to my two guests Ashton not you." The girl next to him laughs, man Ashton wasn't kidding this girl is beautiful. She has lightly pale skin shes tall, but not taller than ash and has long light purple hair with some blue at the top.

"Hi nice to meet you I'm Crystal, and you are?" I shake her hand and guide them to the living room

"My names Gemma nice to meet you too, but you can call me Gem" she smiles brightly and her dimples show. I couldn't help but notice she has a British accent? Man I came to the right place. So many accents.

"Okay cool i have a sister named Gem." I say and she smiles again

"Oh yes Ashton told me. He wouldn't shut up about you coming down" she laughs i blush and look at Ashton who isn't even paying attention because him and the other guy who is most likely Harry are having some type of stare down. "Oh I'm sorry how rude of me, Crystal this is my younger brother Harry." She nudges him and he looks at me, he has bouncy curly hair with perfect heart shaped lips and the most beautifulest eyes ever i dont even care if thats a word because i got lost in the deep green that has so much color.

I dont notice I'm staring till Harry speaks up "Hello.. erm.. I'm Harry, Harry Styles lovely to meet you" He smirks and winks. Jesus.

Gemma rolls her eyes and says "okay James bond, cool it."

I laugh and reply with "Hi nice to meet you I'm Crystal." I say and shake his hand, his hand is really soft and big. His hand looks like it swallows mine. Harry's wearing a black shirt and black skinny jeans that look tighter than mine and brown boots. Simple but hot..