Base chapter!

This idea came to me while I was reading Soulmates (a percabeth AU) by littleangle_fromhell , I then wrote the longest rant EVER!

Here's a screenshot of my original comment!

So the idea is people can request some with the slip that they draw, additional characters, and monsters! If you want additional characters or monsters or all three that's fine too! I may mix and match if they seem like a good match! The first cha...

So the idea is people can request some with the slip that they draw, additional characters, and monsters! If you want additional characters or monsters or all three that's fine too! I may mix and match if they seem like a good match! The first chapter will probably be to the person who responded to me and encouraged me to do this! 

They may want their username to be private so I won't post their name or reply's right now!

I probably won't post really frequently once the school year starts because ✨ homework ✨ but unless this gets REALLY popular (which I doubt it will) if you comment I will probably do it within the week! I check notifications regularly because I get excited when there's a red dot by my name!

You can say if you don't want me saying your name. You can also (if you want to) outline the plot if you kinda see it going a certain way and really don't want it going another way. Also, try not to repeat too much stuff! I don't want to ALWAYS bring in the same character. 

Though, to make it fun, if I do something that people recommend 5 or more times, you can call me out and you can permanently add something NOT SOMEONE so I have to put it in every single chapter (or like they say something every time, ironically or not)

Have fun!

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE IDEA