Flower

Sorry for not getting to yours earlier! 

I'm not sure if I can reveal their name so...

Let's just hop right in!

As Percy was getting dressed for their morning run and fight he heard Annabeth yelling at him from the kitchen to hurry up. 

Well, actually she said that, but with much more... colorful words.

Percy tried to hurry up so he could get a decent breakfast before they would leave, and after he made sure he didn't look like he slept his clothes, which he did not, he slept in them two days ago and they had been on The Chair ™️ for the past few days, but that's not the point.

As he finally got to the kitchen to get some food Annabeth had both jars and was pulling a slip out of the camp jar. With the slip in her hands she put the camp jar back and put the shipper's jar  in front of where Percy was now eating cereal.

Annabeth opens the slip of paper and reads it aloud, it says: "'Sing about nature or something? -Grover' well that was very anticlimactic but okay!" Annabeth says, too cheerful for the morning. "Well? Go ahead and get the other one!"

Percy opened the mason jar that was covered in mini pink and red heart valentines cards, black  feathers, bottle caps, and what seemed to be human teeth. The top on the mason jar had a piece of scotch tape with the words "From THE SHIPPERS™️" in black sharpie with stick-on gemstones around it. (I am currently busy but I WILL make this dream a reality in real life, minus the human teeth. Probably.)

Percy cautiously opened the jar, which smelled like artificial strawberries. He pulled out a slip of pink sticky note paper that was folded up. He unfolded it and inside it read: Paint a ceiling fan and put it on your head to look like a flower "That's kinda odd but okay. Here" Percy handed it to Annabeth to read.

"I guess our run will be after lunch for the paint to dry! Now, where would we get a ceiling fan..." Annabeth trailed off.

~~a couple of screws later~~ [this last part is from a couple months later btw]

"You know I really don't think we need any ceiling fans in our house. No one goes in the living room or guest room anyways." Percy reasons.

"It's times like this I reconsider our relationship. But we will  be putting these back up after a couple coats of white paint." Annabeth says in regret while staring longingly at the empty space the fans left behind. "We have some leftover paint from painting the walls. We could also get some acrylics from the art store."

"I'll go get the acrylics. What colors should I get?" Percy asks while getting down from the ladder.

"Black, white, yellow, red, and blue. We can get the other colors by mixing those." Says Annabeth, an actually logical person.

~~a couple minutes of paint-getting later~~

Annabeth, because she is smart, paints the dark wood white first and fans it with a newspaper so it dries quicker.

Percy, despite Annabeth's protests, goes straight in with the light blue paint. Because the wood was dark and the paint is light it shows through and Annabeth tells Percy that it will need a couple of layers of the blue to make it look good.

They both attempt to dry their fans quicker by multiple methods, including, but not limited to:

 -Newspaper fanning

-Shaking each piece separately

-Blowing on it

-Using a smaller, plugged in fan

Among other things Percy also attempts.

Once the base coats are one and dried the second coat went on. 

Annabeth paints hers an pink color, because she wants to make hers, and I quote, 'Actually look nice so we can put it back up without embarrassing ourselves when our friends and family come over'

Percy, on the other hand, is trying and failing to make an underwater scene. That just means bubbles and a fish or two.

~~two painted fans later~~

"How do you not have any paint on your clothes?!" Percy yells at Annabeth.

"Well how are you the Cookie Monster?! There's more paint on you than the fan!!"Annabeth retorts back. "I actually try to keep the paintbrush AWAY from my clothes!!"

"UggHh! You are so hard to argue against!!!" Percy calls from their bedroom while getting changed into clothes that don't make him look like the Cookie Monster.

He walks back out to find Annabeth attempting to attach the fan to her head. The fan appeared to have different plans. Like falling on the floor and almost breaking. 

~~a lot of creative doing I don't have the mental capacity to write down or even think of~~

Finally they are able to attach their fans to their heads and move around semi-freely.

But as they aren't quite sure how they got them on they don't want to take them off incase they can't get them back on. So they are walking down the streets of New York City to Central Park while wearing fans on their heads.

They would later find that there was a video taken of them, several actually, that made it onto tik tok. Three of these tik toks would become viral and would be shown one after the other while a sad song played in the background. Leo would later brag about having famous friends.

They made it to the park and Annabeth and Percy both took out their normal-phones in hope of attracting a monster of some kind.

Today was a boring day, just one empusi who didn't personally know Percy, or Annabeth for that matter. 

While singing they took turns adding lyrics to this completely improvised song that would make  Apollo's  kids scream for good songs. It went something like this.

P- Well we're singing

A- We're singing

P- Singing about nature

A- Or something

P- Uhh yeah so nature

A- It's pretty cool

P- It's nice and green

A- We're in nature right now

P- Look at all this green

A- Wow

P- Some green

A- Springtime?

P- Nah, it's summer when everything is thriving

A- Sure it's thriving

P- Unless it's on fire

A- Yeah

P- Fire is not the best for plants

A- Well actually it kills old plants to make way for new growth but sure

P- Umm go touch some grass or something

A- I bet monster dust isn't the best for grass

P- It's probably fine Annabeth

A- Are you su-

P- It's probably decomposable 

A- Probably 

And again, someone filmed a video and it somehow just looked like Percy and Annabth were fencing with the empusi who then ran off. And the song became famous on tik tok, starting a trend and a bunch of 12 year olds made a bunch a animations with their favorite two characters.

Annnnd finished

The end.

Leave.

Merry Christmas or something.