Forbidden Love

It's so hard to find love in this day and age. Especially for fifteen year old, Rocky Alexis Blue. She's a smart girl. Goody two shoes, with no time for a relationship. Except when she met skater boy, Logan Hunter. Right now they're sitting in a restaurant that Rocky frequents often, Crusty's Pizzeria. It's her and her best friend, CeCe's, favorite place. She isn't here right now, because Rocky is hangin with her beau, Logan, who believe it or not is CeCe's former step-brother/arch-nemesis. Their parents almost got married, it's a long story.
"Man, you look beautiful today, Rocky.".

  "Well thank you, Logan. You don't look to bad yourself." She replied.

   "I know sweetie pie, I love these little date nights."

   "Quiet" She proclaimed, slapping him on the back of his head.

   "What was that for honey?" He whimpered.

   "Don't call me honey or sweetie when we are out in public. People cannot know we are together!".

   "Alright, I'm sorry. You know that it just bums me out that I can't show you off."

   "I know, maybe soon if I can get CeCe tied up in a straight jacket, we can tell everyone."

   "Ooh yes that's a great idea, I'll help!" Logan responded eagerly.

   Rocky just looked at him wide-eyed, smirking. If CeCe ever found out, she thought. She'd kill him.

   "Well we better head out now, I gotta make it to CeCe's before she gets worried about me." Rocky said.

   "Alright, honey." Logan winked.

Rocky rushed to CeCe's house with time to spare. She burst open the door and saw that red-haired ditzy girl sitting on the couch watching some weird show.

   "Hey, Rox. Why didn't you just come through the fire escape? I thought you were home." She looked at Rocky confusingly.

"Yeah well I had a math club meeting, it was pretty fun you know numbers, and letters, and fun things."

CeCe had a sneaky suspicion that her best friend was acting really weird.

"Oh well, are you excited for rehearsal tomorrow? Ty says we are learning a whole new dance!"

"That sounds so exciting, can't wait!"

Just then, Rocky's cell phone rang. It was Logan, probably calling to make sure she got home safe.

"Hey Rox, who is that?"

"Oh, i'm sure it's no one just a spam caller."

At this point, Rocky was sweating. She suddenly didn't feel well, and told CeCe she had to go home. CeCe was worried for her best friend, but didn't know what to make of it.

The next day at school, CeCe was at her locker waiting for Rocky to walk to first period together, but Rocky was nowhere in sight. "That's weird." CeCe thought. "Rocky is never late." She decided to call her cell phone to see if she would pick up. After three rings there was no answer. So, she called again. Still. No. Answer. She thought maybe she was sick, but she Ty from across the hall, and he wouldn't have been at school if Rocky was sick.

"Hey Ty, where's your sister?" CeCe asked.

"Um, well she was on the subway with me, we also entered the school together. I thought she was with you."

"No, I tried calling her cell, but it went straight to voicemail. I wonder where she is. Has she been acting weird around you lately?" She asked

"Yeah this morning was kinda weird."

"Spill."

"So, we were having an argument about towels or shampoo or something, and her phone goes off. Now I thought it was you, but I got a glimpse of the contact and the name and photo didn't look like you, and I couldn't get a good look."

"What do you think it is?" CeCe replied.

"I think she's got some secret relationship going on that she doesn't want us to know about."

"Really?"

"Yeah it makes sense, and I think I know one way we can figure it out. Without getting caught." Ty surmised.

"Ooh I'm not sure if I like the sound of this." CeCe claimed.