Ch 14

Houston , Tx
-

                                         Chloe

                                         Chloe

" Its time to get up and get on the road " Kentrell whispered in my ear , making me wake up .

I looked over and took my phone off the charger and peeped the time . It was almost 5 am

" Damn you sholl do got alot of energy "

I said and got up and went into the bathroom to freshen and wake myself up .

" I always do ma "

Kentrell said while grabbing me from behind and kissing on my neck .

-

After finishing up everything and getting Khari ready we all went downstairs to wait on the others to come.

As I was walking to the refrigerator to get some to drank . Montana came in asking everybody was they ready to head on the road . And everyone quickly responded and said yeah .

Ari and Saniya sister Siyah wasn't coming this time . Ari had to go get her daughter from her babydaddy because he was doing to much because he saw Ari was having fun at the clubs while he was there babysitting their child . And Siyah had to go back to work .

" Ight lets head out "

Montana said and we all left out the door .

We didn't need the tour bus anymore since this was the last performance and It was only just in Atl . So we just took the trucks again .

-

After riding hours and hours . We finally arrived to our destination . We didn't even have time to check into the hotel because Kentrell had to perform soon.

" Ight ima drop yall off and go check into the rooms " Montana said

" Okay good " I heard kentrell say

-

Atlanta, Ga