Just a normal day but then...

It begins like any other day. Us Mikealson's are at breakfast and having a great time.
I look over at Klaus and the Elijah. They look scared. I ask, "What's wrong with the two of you?"
"Oh. Nothing." They replied. Then there's a knock on the door. Elijah and Klaus jump. "Ok," Kol says. "There is something indeed wrong with you," inputs Freya. I get the door. "Caroline." Klaus , "What are you doing here?" "Bonnie sent me over to check up on you. She saw something." Now Stefan, Damon, and Lexi walk in. "I did not know more people were coming," replies Davina. "Ok. What the bloody hell is going on here? Someone explain right now or I'm going to go on a spree again." I say. No one says a word. Stefan replies, "Lexi, you better do something about her." "Calm down Stefan, she hasn't done anything yet," replies Lexi.
   Later that day, I go see Klaus and Elijah.
Elijah and Klaus have tears of fear in their eyes and holding white oak stakes to their hearts.
"Guys! What the bloody hell are you doing? FREYA! WHERE IS EVERYONE?" I explain. Before they can do anything, I quickly rush over to them and quickly snap their necks. Then immediately  call everyone and tell them to come quickly. Minutes later they all arrive. Klaus and Elijah wake up. Elijah, now on the couch, is  crying and screaming, along with Klaus. Caroline rushes over to Klaus. "What is going on?" No response. I tell Freya to read their minds. She does and she freezes. I order her to tell me what she saw. She doesn't tell us, but she  shows us instead. We all start to panic. Then there was a pounding at the door and a voice said, "OPEN UP BOY. I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!" We all froze. It was Mikeal. We had no idea what to do.