Mikael found us

"How did he find us?" Lexi asks. Klaus answers, "He always does, no matter what."  Then we all hear the door kick in. We all run to see him holding the white oak stake. The kind that can be reused. We had no idea what to do, then Caroline vamp speeds away and calls Bonnie. "Hey Bonnie. I need a favor. Can you do a protection spell on us to protect us from Mikeal?"
Over the phone,"Yes. Give me a second. Done. You guys will die temporarily, but then you will wake up in my house safe and sound. I also put a cloaking spell on all of you that will only activate after you wake up." "Thanks, Bonnie. I own you BIG time."
Caroline hangs up and returns to everyone else.  Mikeal attacks us. There is no time to stop him. He has gotten faster and stronger. Two days later we all wake up at Bonnie's house. Mikeal is there too. "WHY IS HE HERE?" Klaus yells. "Don't worry he  will be asleep for three more days. I am trying to find a way to get rid of him for good."  Then there is a crash. "Honey, what was that?" Shouts Bonnie.
"Just the kids, they were rough housing again." Answers Enzo. "Be careful," replied Bonnie. "Klaus I need to speak to you. Like now." Urges Caroline. "Okay, love coming."
In the next room, "Why didn't you tell us two days ago what was happening?" Klaus responds, "Because I love you and I didn't want you to worry about our kids and me." Caroline replies calmly, "Klaus. I love you. You know that. That's why I want to know these kind of things. Next time tell me or I will not be happy, and you don't want to see that, again. Do you?" "No. Love . I really do not." Replies Klaus. They kiss and go back to where everyone else is.