Chapter 14: Awakened Darkness

Author's POV

As Erza, Happy, Wendy and Carla flying back to the camp, Y/n stayed behind to check on Ur and Gray.

Y/n: "Ur, Gray. Head back to camp. I'll go look for Lyon."

The two of them nodded and run back to camp while Y/n look around to find Lyon. His eyes turned white and start to look for Lyon's soul.

Y/n: "There's no souls here. So the two of them must've escape before the explosion.... But where the hell are they now?"

He then heard an explosion not very far from him and he quickly run towards it. When he got there, he saw Jura fighting Hoteye.

Y/n: "Jura!"

Jura: "Stand back Y/n! I got this!"

Hoteye: "Exactly! That's how I expected from a member of the Ten Wizard Saints!"

Y/n: "I'm a member too you know!"

Hoteye: "I know that. And I know that I'm no match for you. Exactly!"

Jura: "Don't worry about it, Y/n. I will handle him. Go help the others."

Y/n: "Be careful, Jura. I better not be seeing your soul floating around here when I get back."

Jura: "That's a promise."

Y/n starts to walk away from the battle between Jura and Hoteye.

=BASECAMP=

Erza arrived to the basecamp with Wendy, Happy and Carla. Erza gently lay Wendy on the ground as Hibiki placed a folded coat as a pillow for Wendy.

Hibiki: "I'm glad that you were able to save her. But where's Y/n?"

Erza: "He's helping the others.... I can't believe that he's alive...."

Hibiki: "Who? Y/n?"

Erza: "No.... Jellal...."

Hibiki: "Jella Fernandes? The one who infiltrated the Council as Siegrain?"

Happy: "That's the one! And The Oracion Seis said that they'll use him to find and activate Nirvana."

Hibiki: "This is bad."

Carla: "But unfortunate for them, Jellal can't remember anything after they revived him. So they can't control him or know where he is."

Hibiki: "And we don't know where he is too."

Carla: "So what's going to be the plan?"

Hibiki: "The plan is to split into six groups and fight them individual while I communicate to all of them about the strategy and status of the others. Somehow I can't link it to Y/n-sama so I don't know his status or communicate with him."

Erza: "Then I need to head out there to help the others. If they find Jellal, tell them to get away from him. With his new power now, he was able to throw Y/n away."

Hibiki: "Understood. Be careful."

With that, Erza went to find the others and help them.

Carla: *Sigh*"Sometimes you Humans always jump to the mouth of the Beast."

Happy: "I saw Y/n did that once."

Carla: "It was just a Metaphor! By the way, where's that blond girl and the other short hair girl?"