Chapter 1

Lisa's POV

I woke up smiling. Knowing that this day is the start of my last year at KIM University. 

Little did I know that my world will turn upside down...

In less than a year, I would be graduating and would have my dream job a professional photographer.

Hi! I'm Lalisa Pranriya Manoban, 18 years old. Taking Bachelor of Arts in Photography at Seoul's grandest KIM University.

I was born in Thailand. My father and I migrated to Korea when I was kid. I have lived my life in Busan until I started college. I never knew my mother. She died giving birth to me. My dad is a chef, he has a small restaurant in Busan. The income my dad is earning with his restaurant is just enough to sustain all our needs. I got lucky when I was accepted at the university under a scholarship. Since I started to be a college student, I learn to live independently. I live in a small apartment near the university to save time and money.

I loved my dad, he is the only family I have left. I also have my bestfriend Park Chaeyoung or Rosé. But I call her Chaeng.

Our friendship is unexpected, I was always this shy, introverted nerd who prefer to be alone all the time. It was on my freshman year, I was seated in a corner table of the cafeteria and she just suddenly appeared and smiled and ask if she can share a table with me. She loves to talk and I just listened to her. This continues for weeks, I would just answer her a plain yes or no and just shut my mouth whenever she tells her story of the day.

Although I'm not a talkative type of person, she always stays by my side. Later on, I opened up to her as well. That is where our friendship became much stronger. We are sisters not by blood but by heart.

She is also a graduating student, she is taking Bachelor of Laws. They are a family of lawyers who has their own firm. the 'Park Law Firm'.

I'm thankful that I have Chaeng. She is always there for me in good time and in bad times. Her parents and her sister treat me as if I am part of their family. I suddenly missed auntie and uncle as well as Alice unnie.

Most of the time Chaeng's parents are out of the country due to their business. Uncle and auntie are  well known lawyers not just in Korea but in Europe and US.

Alice unnie is the one handling their firm here. Soon Chaeng will help her sister once she passes the bar exam.

Speaking of Chaeng, my bestie is not yet here.

Since I have time let me tell you a secret. 

I have a huge crush with the Jennie Kim. Yes, you read it right. I am crushing hard with the Queen Bee. Well, I have this minor subject wherein she is my classmate during my freshman year. And that is where it all started.

She waltz in the room having no care the she is already late for her class. The professor didn't mind though.

I know her reputation as a player but it didn't faze me. She is way out of my league and I am 100% sure she wouldn't notice a nerd like me. Or so I thought.

Well, who wouldn't have a crush on her? She is gorgeous. I love her eyes, It looks like a cat. She has cat eyes. What I love the most is her gummy smile. Its rare to see her smile and I was given that god given opportunity to see that smile of hers. Just once.

I was walking down the hallways to my next class during my freshman year and I saw Jennie and this girl walking hand in hand and thats where I saw her gummy smile. She's smiling to the girl beside her.

Street says that its her girlfriend.

Something happened to Jennie Kim during our sophomore year. Word spread out that the girl cheated on her.