Xiao│gi

Then within dark hues covering the view with trails of stars and the moon with aurora adorning them, there is a girl who kneels as she bestows her life as an offering to the mighty Yaksha.

Her wish is nothing more than 'happiness'.

"Your wishes shall be granted, mortal."

-

Being born in a family that was mentally draining and physically abusive, she often asks herself: 'Rex lapis, honestly.. why am I here... Why am I still alive? Why can't- I just die in that woman's womb when she is still pregnant with me!? WHY!?'  Really... how exhausted and heavily depressed she is...

Until one day when the girl was doing her daily chores as usual, she heard her neighbors mention a ritual that is giving an offering to the Yaksha that shall grant wishes.

And at that time, the girl began to 'hope' once again, she wondered if the mighty Yaksha could end her sorrow...

But, what does she need for the mighty Yaksha to grant her wish..? One offering should be grand enough if one wanted the mighty Yaksha to fulfill one wish eternally right..? At least until her last breath was taken away...

Yet here she is, not having even any single mora left with her.

.

With her own feet tormented, she led her figure to the ritual's place.

When she reached the forbidden land, her figure was now all bloody.. covered with bruises and cuts.. oh how much her body was injured, yet she still continued her journey to reach the place where her hope would be granted although no one even dared to step onto the forbidden land, nor the ritual were proofed to be true in the first place.

Honestly what the girl heard was only a deceiving truth made by people who resent her even though she never did anything wrong, nor anything that could possibly become a harm for them.. in the end, the innocent and foolish one shall always be tortured till the end..

.

Then.. the time when she arrives. She.. is dead.

Her hope.. could it become true..?
Her wish... will it be granted..?

Those thoughts remain forgotten as she regains a new consciousness in a different timeline.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

As the white cloak flows breathtakingly under the sunset with particles of geo element floating around the immortal, a little one sits there listening carefully on the immortal's lap.

Standing not too far away from them was a mighty Yaksha that goes by the name 'Xiao' leaning on a tree whilst listening to the story as well.

Or.. he just hearing his history.. with 'her'?

An archon, a yaksha, and a human.
Immortality and never-lasting mortality.

Within the rise of the Archon's hands, the geo particle surrounding it makes the Archon look more ethereal. "Tales of the Melancholy Maiden. Her name shall be forgotten with her wish be granted."

Within each word of the Archon be heard throughout by the mighty Yaksha, the grip on his spear unconsciously tightened.

"Her tales weren't that pleasant to be heard of as most people said, although in my sincere opinion, every tale has its pleasant and not, thus the Melancholy Maiden was a moral story for most people than tales."

The story ended with golden ethereal eyes changing gazes with her (e/c) one. "Woahh..." with retrieval hand caressing the little girl's (h/c) locks, the immortal smile when he sees the girl's reaction. "What's wrong little one?" In a baritone voice, he chuckled.