All The Little Insecurities

"Gah, I wish I wasn't so fat," I said to no one in particular. Why of everyone in my family, I had to be the ugliest one.. I don't know. But it's true. My mom is so beautiful, with her long black her and slim waist. My sister, she has dark brown hair with blonde highlights. She is heavy-set but it looks cute on her, not me. I tried the blonde highlights thing, it just didn't work on me. So I went and dyed my hair blue. It goes great with my weird personality.

     So I am sure you are wondering just what does this girl look like...

     I have blue hair, blue eyes, I have big black glasses and my lip is peirced. I have my ears peirced in five places on each ear and my arms are full of bracelets up to my elbows. I am one of those girls that everyone runs from, "Oh no, here comes Laura.. Stay away," such bullshit. It really is. But I've gotten used to no one sitting in my seat with me on the bus or next to me at lunch. It's okay I guess. I sometimes wish I had a friend to stick by me through these four years of hell, better known as high school, but I don't need one.

     My best friend is an English teacher. Yeah, I know.. Go ahead laugh I know you want to, and that's okay because at least my friend doesn't talk about me behind my back. Wanna know what I heard about you? Exactly, so at least my friend is loyal.

     And dating.... Nope never. I know seventeen and not even a first kiss. Maybe it's because I am fat and no one wants me or is it because the people that do like me, are kids that don't know better. I like to think it is because there is only one person I want to be with, just one person I want to kiss. My teacher. She teaches Geometry, and even though I hate the math that's still my favorite class. Mrs. Moore. Sunny Moore the woman who occupies my every thought. She is beautiful, but that's not all she is like most women.

     Am I disgusting for liking her? Some would say yes. She is 51, and married, but I just don't care. If I could be her husband for just one day.. You bet your ass I would. Even though, he is like really bad.. She is so beautiful and everytime I see him I just ask myself why..? Why? Him, of all people? She could do much better, but I respect him because he loves her. So that makes me like him in a way.

     That gives you some insight on me before I take you on this shitty feild trip I like to call, "A day in high school."

                                           And it begins.....