▪︎¤▪︎27▪︎¤▪︎

(There's mentions of unhealthy coping mechanisms in this chapter! I'll be putting a warning before it begins and one when it's finished!! Sorry!)

Sunoo's pov▪︎¤▪︎

I'm dyinggg

We've literally been practicing for like 2 hours? God if we run our comeback dance again i think I'm gonna actually turn into a puddle.

"Okay okay have a break!" The dance teacher yelled as he looked at all of us dying.

Jungwon went wide eyed and jumped on Jay's back yelling,"FINALLYYYY OMG HURRY UP CHOO CHOO I WANT MY WATER!!"

The dance teacher rolled his eyes muttering something like,"Annoying lovebugs, why am I still single.."

I had barely enough energy to laugh at the sight, along side Niki who was panting and trying to catch his breath. He passed me the water and I gulped it down in one swift moment.

"Your thirsty." He mumbled taking another cup of water for himself.

I went wide eyed and my cheeks going slightly pink,"Umm.."

He looked at me after with an eyebrow raised,"What?"

"Nothing.. nothing at all." I smiled cheekily sitting down.

Sunghoon passed a cup of water to Jake but when he went to grab for it he winced..

"What's wrong? Did u hurt ur arm or hand??" Heeseung asked pulling Jake into his lap worried.

The puppy eeped and pulled his arm behind his back,"No um no it's fine".

(Minor thoughts and hints of unhealthy coping mechanisms starts :/)

My heart sank cause I had a feeling what was under that sleeve and imagining one of my bestfriends having them to... it just hurt a lot.

I looked down brushing my hand on my wrists and Niki dropped into my lap, grabbing my hands delicately. He kissed them a couple times then laid a soft peck on my lips.

He looks so small in my lap but he's actually a giant... I smiled as he tiredly laid his head on my shoulder, we both just tried to relax from all that dancing.

"Jake r u sure ur okay?" Sunghoon asked brushing the puppy's hair.

He only nodded tugging his sleeves down and then Sunghoon put slight pressure on it. That's when Jake whined pulling it back and grabbing onto Heeseungs neck and tried to hide his face.

"I have a bad feeling..." I whispered.

Niki nodded,"ya my stomach is twisting.."

We continued practicing after that but the lingering feelings in my stomach stayed. I kept looking at Jake's wrists and I just had the worst feeling bubbling up in my tummy.

▪︎¤▪︎

"Jake u here?" I called out walking in through the front door.

He came running out the bathroom looking like he just found out someone died...

"Ya I'm here" he replied sitting on the couch and touching his arms a little bit.

I looked at him concerned,"R u okay?"

His eyes lost of light and he nodded,"Ya of course."

The tv playing cartoons while I sat beside him,"u know were all here for u and for each other, u can tell us; me about anything."

My voice gentle as I looked at him. He fidgeted as he wiped at his stuffy nose, his voice so shallow and so gruff.

"I don't know anymore Sunoo.. is it normal to spend 30 minutes sobbing in the bathroom..." he muttered looking at his hands.