The begining

(She is wearing the outfit above)Thalia's POV

Thalia's POV

Today is the day that I didn't want to come but I knew It would.Today is the day The Mikaelsons come back to enroll the newest addition to their family Hope;Klaus and Hayleys daughter.I still Remember when Alaric told me they were coming back.

𝕱𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍𝕭𝖆𝖈k
Me,Kol,Davina and Kai were Having lunch when an extremly panicked Ric came in.We all exchanged glances and I knew we all thought the kids did something."What did the kids do now." Davina and I said at the same time while Kol and Kai smirked proudly thinking of all the things the kids could have done."Umm well it not something you are going to like.But you deserve to know so The Mikaelsons are coming back to enroll Hope in the school!" He said so fast I think he bit his tongue."Can you repeat that." Kol asked in a dangerously low voice as I put my hand on his bicep so he won't attack Ric."The Mikaelsons are coming back and they are coming for a tour of the school on Friday." He said in a voice barely audible as he exited the room with Davina and Kai knowing we needed time to think.I stood up and started pacing around the office. "How are we going to tell the kids?" I said while running my hands through my hair."Darling you need to calm down we are going to be fine and we'll tell the kids together.I'm not sure how they'll accept it but We Will Be Fine.Okay.And I would love to see Klaus face when he see's us and the kids!" With a smile turning into his signature smirk.I just laughed into his chest knowing We were going to be fine.I was going to be fine as long as I have him I'll be fine.
𝕱𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝕺𝖛𝖊𝖗

For now lets just say when they found out there was a lot of yelling and breaking things but they all agreed on one thing they wanted nothing to do with the Mikaelsons family nor Hope and they would only talk to her when necessary.For artemisia and Athena it was a long and very difficult talk but in the end they wanted nothing to do with their biological father or half sister.Kol wanted to make an entrance so he was going to appear later.He is a dramatic little shit but he is my dramatic little shit.I was broken out of my transe of thought when I approached the main doors.As I opened the doors I said "I hope you didn't start without me.""And this is our very own headmistress Mrs.Forbes!"I ignored all the stares I got and focused my attention on a red head girl."You must be Hope." I said extending my hand with a friendly smile."Yes I am it's good to meet you and I love your nails." She said with the same smile."Thank you I just got them done.Know let's start with the tour Shall we." Finally meeting the ice blue eyes that broke my heart years ago.I turned away and started the tour along with Alaric.Once we finished the tour Alaric went his separate way while I took the Mikaelsons to my office to fill out paperwork.