Collab AU

I love this idea

so basically Russia, Germany, and America are in the countryhumans fandom and secretly ship rusgerame toooootally not because they have crushes and fantasize about their works becoming reality...

Oh yeah

And they are content creators.

(I'm making up names for their profiles, hopefully not real ones lol)

Germany writes on Wattpad (_Dark*Eagle_) 

(DO NOT AT THIS PERSON PLEASE IDK IF THEY EXIST BUT STILL)

Russia draws on Instagram (Sketchy)

(Belarus came up with that one)

America animates on Youtube (FreedomAnimations)

x - x - x - x - x

I lov this boooooook updat soooon plss

WE NEED MOE CONTENT SIR PLEASE

Lol but imagine if like the real Russia, America, or Germany read this 0.o

omG THAT WOULD BE CRAZY-

"Hm?"

imagine if like the real Russia, America, or Germany read this

"Heh."

Germany leaned back in his chair, scrolling through more of the comments. Wattpad was honestly kind of relaxing for him. After a long day of tiresome work it was nice to come online and explore some of his ideas and au's.

Even if the fandom he wrote in was literally centered around his species.

......And the ship he wrote about was pretty much just based around his own embarrassing crushes on two of his fellow powers.

But that was just the beauty of it! Online, he was no longer Germany the boring, unlovable, workaholic nerd, he was DARK EAGLE. His stories inspired hundreds! His Au's were some of the most interesting! It wasn't weird to ship himself if he wasn't really himself

Not to mention his knowledge about the facts and inner workings of UN facilities where so many of his books were staged was practically unrivalled.

Writing about himself was lowkey kind of...therapeutic. The Germany in his books was cunning, bold, handsome, and confident.

Germany in real life however, couldn't do anything but glare in confusion when America pulled a flirtatious wink.

Germany snapped out of his depressing self analysis and continued to read the sweet comments, a smile tugging back onto his face.

Man this kinda reminds me, have y'all seen Sketchy's new post?

...What?

Germany clicked on the orange 'see all replies' button, intrigued. If there was another rusgerame content creator, he just HAD to see their work. The ship was pretty hard to come by, and seeing art was a great way of inspiring new works.

OMG YAASSSSS THE RAINY KISS??? 

I can't EVEN with his art, it's so GOOOOODDD

Yo what if Sketchy drew a cover for Eagle?

EVEN BETTER!! WHAT IF THEY DID AN ANIMATED COMIC SERIES???

Sketchy doesn't animate?!?