15. chaos is coming

CHAOS IS COMING , chapter fifteen

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐'𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 ❞ 

𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐇, 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐄, 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐌𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃, 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒

𝐉𝐎𝐒𝐇, 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐄, 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐌𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃, 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒. Feeling un easy Juliet looked down at her oversized clothing, wrapping the extra fabric around her waist as much as she could. The loud steps making their way towards them caused the girl to tense up.

"Dude, she's here I saw her she was so- fucking crazy" Simon yelled, Juliet breathing out from when she held her breath. The Salvatore girl acted quickly pulling Simon to her corner and embracing him in a hug. "It's working" Juliet told them as Kate caught something in her eyes "skull mask three o'clock"

"how many times do I need to save your ass" Juliet sniffed smiling at the boys presence "shouldn't I be the one saving you since I'm Romeo?"  he asked gesturing to himself.

"not in this century"

Smirking, Juliet pressed a quick kiss on the boys lips ignoring the fact that three of their friends where watching. A noise came out from the hallway causing everyone to look towards the hallway.

"nightwing"

The word tumbled off Juliet's lips like nothing as she stared in horror of the running man. Juliet had a lot to be scared of right now but the axe wheeling maniac had taken the cake.