MISTAKE

"Does this look good or should I just switch back to my first outfit?" I asked while doing a small spin. Aaron blankly stared laying his head against the couch, he began to repeatedly thrash his head back.

"Why am I even doing this?" "Listen..Delilah is gone and you're all I have" I awkwardly mumbled "so please help.."

"Don't you think you're doing too much?" He questioned, I stood in front of the mirror shrugging my shoulders "what do you mean?" "It's obvious you two are fucking now" he casually mentioned, staring down at his rings at which he was playing with.

"You two have matching hickeys now.." he chuckled "so it's obvious you two restorte to having sex rather than-" he suddenly paused then shaking his head.

"No no, go on.."I pushed, Aaron shook his head again "you don't want me to.." he trailed "but I do" "rather than talking.. so what you makes you think today's meet up will be any different?" Spinning a ring on his pointer finger he said it with not emotion.

"He isn't-" "you both changed, why don't you guys try something new with new people.." "but we don't want that" "alright.." Aaron whispered.

"To me it seems like the relationship has already gotten toxic, it was fun while it lasted..but this isn't any of my business so.." he frowned, I could feel my face burning up. I didn't know what to do, we both stayed in silence.

He huffed out loud pushing a few strands behind his ear, before standing up. "I think black looks really pretty on you, but again my opinion shouldnt even matter..." Aaron then pressed his hands on the top of my shoulder "I'll catch you later? Message me how it goes" he said before leaving my apartment.

He wasn't wrong but a small part of me was very upset at him, but I did need to hear that.

I grabbed my phone refreshing the messages, seeing that nothing new had pop up. Just the old recent message of Vinnie and I agreeing on the meet up.

I fell back onto the couch, slowly overthinking it all. Wondering what outfits could catch his eye and make me stand out more than normal. I wanted him to stay longer, but if I'm forced to make him stay.. then it's not meant to be.

If things escalate, I'm going force myself to move on. People make it seem so easy but this feels so horrible, like I'm ripping my heart out. I was confused with the whole thing and I want advice but everyone seems so busy and I don't wanna bother.

Vinnie's POV

"Good luck. you two love birds" Adrian smiled "so after all the talking .. where are you taking her?" "View point" I answered.

"View point... so you're going to do the nasty again?" "No you idiot, it's our place" I glared. Adrian nodded then resting beside poncho before getting a big lick, He laughed out loud "you seem nervous" he turned his attention to me.

"I am.." "what's there to be nervous about? The two of you should grow a pair of balls and just confess already, I'm tired of this" he muttered "has it always been like this?" I laughed nodding my head looking back at small memories.

"Shit I flirt with her" he shrugged, my eyes narrowed before he burst out in laughter "as a joke, you know she hates me" "sure" "hurry before I steal her away" "Adrian-" "I'm playing!"he groaned.

"It's just my personality" he gave me one of those confident shrugs "I don't believe that, having a flirty personality" "I mean have you met me?" "Adrian I don't even know why we're talking about this.." "it's okay.. I too would want this personality" he chuckled

He stood up from my bed brushing his pants he pointed towards the door "message me the details later, alright?" He stared, I nodded my head "it's going to go well, I promise you" Adrian reassured as he left the room.