𝚃𝚠𝙴𝚕𝚅𝚎

❝︎︎︎ᴛᴜʀɴ ʜɪs ʙɪᴛᴄʜ sɪᴅᴇᴡᴀʏs, ʀɪᴘ 'ᴇᴍ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡᴏʀᴋ❞︎ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ;ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ sʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ2 : 40 ——◦———— 0 : 00↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ;ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ sʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ
2 : 40 ——◦———— 0 : 00
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

❝︎︎︎ᴛᴜʀɴ ʜɪs ʙɪᴛᴄʜ sɪᴅᴇᴡᴀʏs, ʀɪᴘ 'ᴇᴍ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡᴏʀᴋ❞︎ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ;ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ sʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ2 : 40 ——◦———— 0 : 00↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い⌟°━━━━┓
𝙺𝙰𝙸𝚁𝙸𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅
┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い⌟°━━━━┛

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い⌟°━━━━┓𝙺𝙰𝙸𝚁𝙸𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い⌟°━━━━┛

"Mattia"

"What, Kairi get the fucking clothes and let's go you've been looking at the same sweater vest for 6 minutes"he complained.

"Sorry but first day back impressions are everything, I really need friends these last two semesters...or else it's gonna be weird if i only hang are you- ya know"I responded slightly titling my head to the side then back up with a shrug.

Mattia gave me a look and just huffed which caused me to huff back a little louder to catch his attention once again.

"Stop fucking playing and get it"he demanded.I mumbled a quick fuck you before grabbing the item in all of the available colors.

We walked to the cashier area to cash out, safe to say that was ours last time shopping in person.

____________________________

"First day of school, new year i'm ready"I spoke confidently looking over at mattia."Go put on a coat its still winter"he yelled.

I sucked my teeth before grabbing the puffy tan coat and putting it on." No need to yell i'm right here"I mumbled opening the door.

"whatever see you at school, i'm going to the cookie place to grab something for the tl then i'll come in the class"mattia spoke up.

I just smiled before opening my car door, "be safe"I yelled before closing the door.I heard a faint chuckle before starting my car.

I looked over at the tinted windows before pulling out the driveway way and heading to dunkin'.

I got a small coffee and bacon and cheese on a croissant.I started to drink my coffee before hooking my phone up the bluetooth and going to school.

I'm about 7 minutes i pulled into my parking space at the school.I seen my parents waiting outside of the school i'm glad i got my car color changed and new license plates.

I put my hood on my mask and my bookbag on before stepping out of the car.I walked past them with my head down and into the building.

I pulled out my phone to text mattia."Hey did you know my parents were going to show up at the school?

Yeah, don't go to class yet sit in my room it's locked and no one comes in there until 9:00 we just needed them to see you weren't there.

I huffed at the sudden change of pants before getting on the elevator and going to the 5th floor.

Surprisingly it was only football players in the head coach's room.I dipped off into mattias classroom and locked it.

I put my stuff all in his personal cabinets before hiding in the back of the classroom.I realized that mattia had the class door covered with a school flag so I started to fix things in his room.

I wrote the date organized the left over papers on his desk, I put textbooks on each desk.

I heard a faint knock on the door I panicked before peeking out the door to see alvaro and alejandro.

I panicked again at the thought of them two being here before opening the door."What are you two doing here?" I questioned.

"Meet your new gym teacher and new health teacher"Alejandro excitedly spoke while holding his hands out.

"Umm okay come in I guess"I mumbled, I stepped back so they could walk in.They both sat down and we just looked at eachother.

It was so awkward until mattia stepped into the room, "we are good we are good"he stated putting his things down.

"Are they gone?"I asked standing up, "yep they are headed to the police station to file a missing report"mattia mumbled.

"okay, wait- that's not good mattia"

"yes yes and I know that I called my boss i have it under control don't worry"he stated ruffling my hair.

"are you sure don't lie"I spoke grabbing his hand."I'm not lying to you, you know that"He laughed pulling away and walking to his desk.

That's when two students came rushing in, I sat down immediately.The two students seemed off like they were high or something as they walked to the back of the classroom then the normal students and faces I remembered came walking in and taking their seats.

"Mr.P what's good babeyyy"the loud voice boomed through the classroom.Everyone already knew who it was, it couldn't possible be anyone else.

"New teachers or something"he asked while dapping mattia up.He glanced at alejandro and alvaro.

"If you all sit down maybe I will introduce you all to your new teachers"Mattia stated pointing to the seats."New teachers? what you not teaching us no more what the fuck"Dyon blurted out.

"No im still your teacher for this class, thats it these are my brothers not like blood but they are my brothers.I know they don't be on no dumb shit I already know I let them know about all your stuff so you don't feel like you have to blurt your problems out in the middle of class"Mattia spoke.

"Why do your brothers look like they are dating"Dyon asked with a slight chuckle."Because they are they aren't related though we all grew up together, that's why I call them my brothers"Mattia answered.

"Oh cool so you support the lgbtq right?"

"actually are you apart of the lgbtq mr.polibio?"