so where do i live?

Kokomi cam bolting in , hugged me and started sobbing.

I didn't know what to do so i just sat and watched as she was crying with no word but with her soul tears of pain after five minutes she asked .

"Did they tell you".

"Tell me what".

"about your parents".

"Yea they told me I don't know how to feel about it ".

Kokomi then said.

"Well the state was gonna put you up for adoption but i was able to convince my mom to adopt you so if you sign this sheet then your officially part of the family".

I was speechless.

in my haze of drugs, shock and delusions I didn't know what to say so I signed  

and in a few days I was released. From the hospital and was transported to Kokomis' house 

as I walked in Kokomi immediately hugged me  and then I asked where my room was so I could unpacked and that's when they told me I.  Was sharing a room with kokomi I was surprised so I quickly looked at Kokomi. Who was obviously smiling but trying to hide it I said ok and they showed me my room and off I went I unpacked. And then I noticed there was only one mattress 

 I didn't feel comfortable doing that as I didn't have the confidence. To do so I elected to take the floor when the time came as I was turning to leave I saw Kokomi. Standing in the doorway obviously wanting to say something so I asked what's up she said. 

"oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh  I see a problem theres only one mattress I guess we will have to share".

I quickly answered .

 "Its fine ill take the floor".

STORY BREAK FOR A SECOND 

hi the author here just want to let you all know that the mc is dumb he's gonna only realize that kokomis into him a few chapters down. The road but do keep in mind both of the character being kokomi and mc like eachother but are too dense to .Realize its mutual so there's gonna be some moments playing off that anyways back to the story.

"ohhhh" Kokomi mutter obviously defeated. 

that's when some drunken looking man stumbled into kokomis room screaming at her saying

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME"!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!.

kokomi screamed back  "HELLL NO WE WERE NEVER DATING NOW LEAVE MY ROOM I DONT WANT YOU BEING HERE PLEASE"!!!!!

I very confused look around at both of them as they have theis tennis argument that goes back and forth back and fourth that's when i burnt out laughing saying

"  you guys are just like brothers and sitter on how you guys fight that hilarious" !!!!!.

then that's when Kokomi sucker punches me with the line .

"WE AREN'T HES MY HORNEY BROTHER WHO THINKS IM HIS GIRLFRIEND"

I quickly bolt past them screaming !.

" WHAT AND THE ALABAMA IS THAT SHIT".

Is what I wished to do instead I told the guy how weird he's being and that kokomi just saved me from being put up for adoption.

makoto then says .

" WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD OF BEEN IF YOUR GONNA TRY TO MAKE A MOVE ON MY GIRLFRIEND".

before I could do anything kokomi went and threw makoto out of her room and she locked. 

it she then ran up to me and gave me a hugged and said that her brother was so sorry and that he didn't mean it and that he's  just jealous of our relationship. I understand and just sat down on the bed until dinner was called and me and Kokomi went down stairs and we were having the greatest dinner. i've ever seen it was a five star full course meal that everything look perfect know. I didn't know how to act cause I grew up with pizza and mash potatoes  and this looked like heaven I didn't know what to do I quickly waited for everyone to sit down and for Kokomi to start grabbing food. before I went and eat some half way thru our dinner mr alabama himself spoke.

saying how it's not fair that I sleep in kokomis room  I wanted to shrink in my chair. 

 but that was until Kokomis mom said something hilarious she said your right.

mr alabama gave me successful look then the mom finished her sentence your right he should take your room. And we should put you out on the street I start cracking up and mr alabama gave me a mean look and I excuse myself. from  the table now its night time and I'm going to lay down when Kokomi said.

"are you sure that you want to be on the floor?". 

I say that  are you offering the bed she said sure so I excitedly hope onto the bed thinking Kokomis gonna take the floor. but instead she does cuddles me I was so confused I just went with it and cuddled back soon. we were inches apart from the face when...

AUTHORS NOTE HERE

sooooo yea if you have any suggestions let me know also I kinda change up my righting style to make it more enjoyable also should I do this story more frequently or not? also if I made a  mistake let me know in the comments bellow and I will fix it.