The elementary fire

Bailey's elementary school wasn't the best thing for him, but he somehow knew how to get through it. The first fire started at a school in Albany, New York. Bailey sat in the library reading while other kids talked. Mr.Whitlock did not cope well with his wife's death. However, he blamed his son for it. As punishment, Mr.Whitlock would abuse him almost every day.
He was awoken today by Melissa Anderson. Ernest Whitlock would call her Missy for short. Miss Anderson had been their housemaid for about ten years now. Her house dress was a full-skirted swing dress. The style is a button-up full length with large pockets on the side. She drives a bright blue-colored vehicle with typical features such as wrap-around windshields and hood ornaments. She only drove the car to buy groceries, and on special occasions, drive Bailey. She did care for Bailey but loved his father way more. Sometimes she slept with Ernest in his room. The relationship she and Ernest had was pure, and they truly loved each other. It's a mystery of how they like each other. Melissa is a kind soul, while Ernest is an evil man. The only thing those two had in common, though, is that they both lived with Bailey.
She always thought of Bailey to be a strange boy. Bailey sat drawing in a notebook all day, focusing on fire, and never paying attention to anything. Melissa associated Bailey with fire because every time there would be a flaming outbreak, Bailey would be staring at it. Bailey would stare at something then the fire would appear.

Bailey woke up with the voice of Melissa calling him to get up. Typically Ernest would already be at work, but this morning would be different. He had later days sometimes. The boss wouldn't come in until noon, so that left the employees to go in a bit late if they have to. Today was one of those days. Ernest was so focused on his work he would be there earlier even if the boss weren't in. This day was different.
Ernest relied on Melissa or Bailey to wake him up. Unfortunately, Melissa messed up breakfast, so she focused on remaking it, and Bailey slept in later than usual. Bailey liked sleeping because he can dream about different worlds, ones where there's no Ernest or no school.
He got up and got changed, with the help of Melissa. He never liked Melissa being in the room as he changed. It was his father's idea to have Melissa watch Baileys' every move. Melissa never actually watched Bailey get changed. She turned the other way and closed her eyes tightly until Bailey said she could open them.
When Bailey got outside of his room he saw Ernest. His father looked at him with those angry eyes of his. He bellowed, "You weren't up!" He hit the boy with his watch, "You idiot!"
Father screamed louder at Bailey the more he spoke. If Charlotte were here, she would shut her husband up—actually— If she was here, Ernest wouldn't act like this towards his only child. The only family he has left. He pushed Bailey aside, "never knew I raised such a weak kid!" He didn't know that he pushed Bailey too hard. Bailey's nose hit the hardwood floor, "why couldn't you wake up yourself?," he shrieked knowing he made a big mistake by talking back. Bailey saw that Ernest's veins had been popping out. They always did that when he got mad. He raised his hand and gave Bailey a hard smack on the head.
"You deserve it!"
Melissa hurried towards him to pick him up. "The bus will be here soon," she cuffed her hands and held his face. Bailey pulled out of her grasp. "The bus will be here," He muttered. Hugging Melissa before he left.
There was no hope for Bailey because he was disliked at home and disliked at school.
On the bus, some kids teased Bailey as they walked down the aisle. Others punched him in the stomach like they usually do. They only beat him to get a reaction out of him, but Bailey knew that. The kids bullied him all day long. Since first grade, Bailey had been the school's scapegoat and outcast. Indeed, Bailey was at the bottom of the social pyramid, and he had been the dummy kids would pick on since kindergarten. Kids would plaster 'Wit-cock' on Bailey's desk, and they Always threw basketballs at him in gym class. Today was different, though, today Bailey woke up late, and his father was screaming at him to get to school. Mr.Whitlock blamed his son for his misery. Bailey catching a glimpse of this father made him feel weak. Every look that came his way was laced with contempt.
Then, as usual, the kids on the bus taunted him. On each seat, two children sat in pairs, while Bailey sat alone. Bailey is seated in his usual spot on the school bus, near the window and in the middle. Bailey had been riding this same bus to school since he was a boy. His father never bothered to drop him off or pick him up. Neither did the maid, Melissa. So he had been riding the same route repeatedly.
The chatty youngsters, the loudest and whose voices mix into irritating noises, are still high and are in the middle of puberty. Other children become engrossed in anxieties that will vanish as soon as they return to the realm of movement and chatting to others. And so life goes, all of us together and apart, experiencing the same twists and turns. Bailey watched everyone talk with their friends, and he felt jealousy. All he wanted was someone to talk to or hang with. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore; he felt sick. Girls were laughing, and the boys were too. One of the boys was sitting behind Bailey. He flicked Bailey's head and pushed it. Bailey went face-first into the seat in front of him, feeling the leather all pressed against his skin.
Bailey's breathing became rapid, and the other kids took notice and mocked him. As a result, Bailey is constantly picked on, no kid in school likes him, for the same reason no one likes the ugliest, less interesting, puppy in the park.
He couldn't fight back. He never knew how. All he could think about was how tired and sick he was feeling. As the bus pulled into the school parking-lot, all Bailey could think of was getting revenge. He imagined the school burning to ashes. School wasn't fun and it's not knowledgeable either. In Bailey's opinion school is a waste of time and effort. He knew that today would be another day of listening to a teacher talking. It deserved to get burned. He wanted to should at it, "You deserve it!"
The school bus pressed hard on the breaks when it parked. It was sending some kids flying into other seats. Bailey strapped his backpack on his shoulders and got up from his seat. "You deserve it." He said to the other kids. He could hear some of the boys call him insults from the back of the bus.
He didn't care what happened at school, and he just wanted it to be over. What he didn't know, though, was that other matters would be going on that day.