Louis' Phone Call With Harry

CHAPTER 1: Louis' Phone Call With Harry

___________________________________________________________________________________

LOUIS' POV:

I am holding my mobile phone against my ear while I walk around the covenant store. I look around the aisles as my phone stopped ringing and I hears of what I thought (actually hoped) was children playing and I hears the soft yet deep tone of Harry's voice saying "Lou I'm here and It's really scary."

I sighed and replied a bit too harshly by saying "Suck it up and be a man." I felt a little bit bad, but I didn't say anything because i wanted to see how he would reply.

Hazza finally spoke and said a bit annoyed at me "Louis, you gave me the wrong address."

I replied confused "What do you mean wrong address?"

He sighed and continued "This is a little girls' orphanage." When harry said that i bit my lip and said "OK i'll get girl stuff."

I could tell by the excitement through the phone that Harry always wanted a daughter so I though what the heck we will have a Daddys' princess. I got all I needed from the store and headed toward the cashier lady getting excited by every moment that passed by. After i paid for all the items for our new daughter i grabbed the bags and headed toward my car.Luckily all the shopping bags and the toddler bed box could fit in.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that the first chapter is so short but I promise the next ones will be longer. Thank You so much for reading this... please comment but please don't make it rude. Fan me and what do you think is gonna happen next? Will Harry suck it up and stay or will he leave terrified?