pt. 3 Spies

Suddenly,
You catch a glimpse of what seems to be Connie and Julie watching you guys from another booth. "Omg, is that.." you say shocked. "Connie and Julie?" Ken finishes for you. They duck down in their seats realizing you guys saw them. You and Kenny bust out laughing.

Julie and Connie stood up and walked towards you guys. "Heyyy" Julie said awkwardly giving Connie a side eye making them laugh. "Pleasure seeing you here." You say. "Um yeah, we were just um.." Julie tried to make up something. "We were just here to yk, get some food." Connie finished with an awkward smile. "Mhm, yeah. You can't see the menu very well so you need binoculars?" you say taking the binoculars out of Connies hand and holding them up. "Yeah, bad eyesight!" They say at the same time. "Mhm." Kenny says putting his arm around you. "Why don't we all just head back to our dorms together?" you say. They all agree. You leave a tip for the waiter and head out.

"Hey Ken" you say gripping his arm slightly. "Tonight was fun, well besides our built in spies." "Yeah" you both laugh. "We should definitely do it again sometime but try and keep it lowkey!" Kenny says. "For sure." you answered with a smile. You all headed back to your dorms and settled in for bed ready for another day of practice.