You Always Miss What's Gone (But Is It Really Gone?)

Wroetoshaw x Calfreezy x Callux.

Some fluffy sadness this is.

Ngl I shed some tears writing this one, just a warning.

Even after all these years, it's something Cal struggles to put into words. He's the mighty YouTuber Callux (said no one ever) and yet he struggles to find the right words to tell those two boys.

It's just, he loves them, okay? That much he can admit to himself at least; it only took three, almost four years. But he can do it now. He does it every day, it feels.

~~~

Harry's giggling, his face a light pink colour, and Lux thinks he could just die. Just drop right here in his friends' living room.

Harry's hood is up, his hands in the pocket of his(?) hoodie. (Lux isn't convinced it's actually Harry's. It does look familiar, but not Harry's Hoodie familiar. It doesn't even look like something Harry would buy for himself.)

With his head ducked, laughing towards the floor, Harry approaches the sofa, where both Cal and Lux are currently sitting, but on opposite ends, sadly.

Harry pauses, stood on the other side of the coffee table, facing them both. His grin is a little smaller, less bright, and he looks conflicted as he looks between them.

Lux pats the cushion he's sat on, gesturing with his head towards the space next to him.

"Come on, Bog." He says, and Harry nods wordlessly, turning in Lux's direction.

As he goes to head around the coffee table towards Lux, Cal speaks up, sounding outraged.

"Nah, I ain't having that. He's my roommate." He pats his thigh, and Lux's jaw drops. "C'mere love."

It doesn't even appear that Harry has to think it over, he just changes course, heading straight for Cal. To make it worse, Harry's too sweet to just leave him hanging, so he passes him first, sliding his hand through his in a quick grasp. The cheeky grin he sends him makes his heart beat speed up. The lad might as well have blew him a kiss.

Once Harry's stood in front of Cal, he gets one hand around a wrist, the other around his waist, and just... pulls him down onto his lap. But Harry lands half off it, dissolving into giggles as he lays sprawled across Cal.

"I ain't moving, ya bastard." He manages to get out. And to Harry, when he's in this state, everything is funny, so he just starts laughing harder.

Cal's grinning, now. Two pats high up on the back of Harry's thigh, and his giggles go quieter, almost shy.

Five minutes later, all three of them are now watching TV. Harry's has moved, still on Cal's lap but sat sideways, facing towards Lux. His feet are on the sofa, drawn close to his chest but not on Cal.

A minute later, Lux feels like he's being watched. He turns towards the younger two, just to find that he is, indeed, being watched. By Harry; who's pouting and making grabby hands at him.

"Why are you so far awaaayy?" He asks, his voice a long, drawn out whine.

Cal's looking at him now, too. He has his head cocked to one side and an eyebrow raised.

Lux has no answer, so he just shrugs.

Cal squeezes his eyes shut, his lips pursed tightly. When he opens his eyes, his stare is intense. "That was was an invitation, you dumbass. Come over here."