My drug 🍓🍒

Unedited

Bakugo katsuki the most known and bad boy of class 1a and all of ua, though he'd never thought he'd be the school player fucking everyone that brought hell towards him.

It was the middle of the night, you'd never expect any ua student to be up at this hour, well boy was Bakugo wrong. Sliding his pants back on after having a "session" with todoroki he swiftly rushed out the door. Deciding on taking the stairs because it'd be less noisy.
But sadly for him his big ass foot steps woke the sunshine of the classroom, who was most likely up and going to get a cup of warm milk.

The both of them meeting up at the stair entrance.

"Ouh-? Bak—" kirishima was interrupted from noticing those bakugo 'MILKERS'  (🧍pls I had to) and blushed from head to toe.

Bakugo had fucked everyone in class 1a especially Kirishima.. it'd never seem to fail. Every time the blonde had a bad day or was angered he'd come straight to kiri's dorm and fuck his brains out until he felt satisfied. And he was addicted to the red heads body.. the way it felt against him, the warmth and softness it carried, the taste.. he wanted it all and all to himself.

Bakugo tugged Kirishima collar and slammed him against the wall moving his leg between kiri's right under his crotch. "Are you s-sure right n-now Bakugo-?" Pressing his back against the wall "shut up kitten.." Bakugo huffed roght above kiris ear

The younger grinded against Bakugo for friction, inhaling sharply.

"Getting excited are we?~" the taller asked sliding his finger under kiri chin. Then picking him up as kiri wrapped his legs around Bakugo the both of them kissing sloppily making soft moans as their tongues attacked for dominance.

Swiftly opening the door to bakugos dorm room he tosses kiri on the bed who landed with an high pitched oof.

Sliding out of his pants and glad that he cleaned himself after being with todoroki.. that was another thing he always cleaned up before fucking kiri.

Only in his boxers, he placed himself above kiri straddling his legs. Bakugo aggressively pinned Kirishima's wrist above his head hovering and blowing his hot breath upon his ears kiri mouthed a voiceless moan as he arched his neck exposing it.

Taking the chance to suckle on his neck and sink his teeth to mark in the soft skin. The smell was so sweet and unforgettable. The red head bit his lip to cancel out his moans.

Pulling away and satisfied with the reddened hickey he decided on laying a few more just to note that kiri was his for any body who had eyes on em...

Both Bakugo and his hormones being the impatient horny fucks they are ripped the shirt kiri was wearing and tugging at the hem of both his shorts and boxers and pulling them both down revealing that beautiful cock Bakugo loved and died for each day.

"Slow down-" kiri chuckled out. Not taking the chance to listen he licked a stripe from kiris soft hole, to to his balls, then to the tip of his dick. Averting his eyes to see the red heads eyelids closed and his eyebrows arched his mouth a-gapped in a "0" shape.

Bakugo bobbed his head up and down until kiris cock met the back of his throat, unlike kiri he had gag reflexes as he drooled down kiri cock to his soaking wet whole.

"GUaNA- COmE!-" he moaned out covering his mouth and closing his eyes shut as he felt his climax and thrusted into bakugos mouth.

Bakugo held the liquid in his mouth and hovering back over to kiri just to kiss him and let kiri taste himself. Hearing the smacks of their lips pressing together, the huffs of them fighting for air, and the moans from the great pleasure they both desired so badly especially bakugo. So baldy that he was gonna fuck kiri dry.

He grabbed the red heads legs and put the over his shoulders, touching the tip of his dick and pressing it at the wet hole letting it suck him in. He threw his head back biting his lips in attempt to not give. The red head under him tears pricked the corners of his eyes.
He snapped his hips in motion slowly thrusting himself in and out of the warmth which brought both irritating friction and pleasure. Bakugo hisses while humming in harmony of pleasure with every thrust. He let the youngest boys legs fall around his waist as he pinned kiris wrists to the bed looking him in the eyes.. his lips were wet from drooling, his flushed cheeks were red, and his eyes were lidded almost at the back of his head, as his mouth was wide open and soft moans came from him.

"More!~" the red head said, at his command Bakugo thrusted deep making kiri choke upon the air and gasps for more as his moans started turning into high pitched cries by the second Bakugo went faster. Kiris toes curls as Bakugo held his wrists so tight they were turning reddish. "Ah-!" Kiri choked out his voice hitching every time Bakugo thrusted, he knew he was getting closer. He knew kiri like that back of his hand. He let go kiris wrist then placing them on this inner thigh and holding them down with pressure as he thrusted quickly abusing the youngers prostate.

"AH- AHH- AH~!" Kiri cried out "your doing s-so f-fuckin good for me~" Bakugo groaned out.
The red head was a mess, his tongue dragging over his lips and the drool dripping from the corners of his mouth to the sheets and he felt his climax rising just one mo- *Slap* was the sound the thrusts Bakugo made. "Cumming!!" He tensed as he shivered as the milk shot up on his  and bakugo's chest. "Only twice? Usually it's five~" the blonde teased continuing his thrusts his dick full well giving the prostate no room to breath As he abused it with his hard cock the tighter his balls felt. "Mm-mm-m-ah~!"

"Agh~!" The blonde cried as he dropped his head and the creamy milky goodness was all that filled kiris ass, thrusting lightly until he rode out his load.

"Your my drug and my drug only..." Bakugo said as he laid ontop of kiri pulling out the both of them huffing.

"Uhh bakubro?"

"You know we should take a bath, haha"

1116 words 😩
I'm sorry guys but I'll do fluff and stuff later I just really like smut lol sorry bye!!🦕