Chapter 1: Akita Neru

A/N: Hello!! Hope u guys like this one!!

" Hey, Miku wanna come to the movies with me and Teto?" Rin asked pulling her chair out so she can sit. " Sure." Miku replied, taking a seat next to Rin. " Can I come too!?" Len asked from behind. Rin turned her body to him, " No." She replied coldly. " But why??!!" Len whined. " Because it's girl's night." She replied. Len frowned and crossed his arms. Rin's expression softened, " Len, get a girlfriend.." She implied. Len sighed and closed his eyes with frustration, " I don't like anybody here." He mumbled. " Well it's not like a beautiful smart girl will come falling from the sky either!" Rin said angrily before turning herself around again.

" Class, take your seats please." Miss. Megurine requested. Some students in the room took their seats in response. Miss. Megurine smiled, " We have a new student today." She said excitedly, but her excitement went away and she replaced it with seriousness, " And I expect all of you to be nice to her." She said examining the class. Suddenly Len shot up at the word " her ". Which means it's a girl student.....

Len's P.O.V

I looked up at Miss. Megurine..." her"? She smiled at me and looked at the door, " You can come in now." She ordered. First there was a shuffling sound outside then the door slid open and a girl with golden blonde hair tied up in a neat left-sided ponytail walked in. She kept looking at the floor, hiding her eyes in her bangs the while time. She stopped in front of the class, still looking down at the floor. " This is Akita Neru." Miss. Megurine said proudly, eyes glittering with excitement.

I examined her from my seat. Neru had long hair reaching up to her knees and a slender body...with breasts. I blushed as noticed myself looking at them. I could hear whispers from the girls....hinting they were probably jealous of Neru so far, because she wasn't flat like they were, but will eventually become friends with her. I also heard guys whispering to each other about how hot she was...and I a have to admit myself that she was pretty hot too. " Would you like to do an introduction?" Miss. Megurine questioned. Neru looked up and shook her head.

I was lost.

Lost in those eyes. They were a golden amber...like a sunset glittering at the end of the day. I stared at them for a while..they were beautiful. I noticed guys staring at them too with awe. Girls looked at them with amazement. " Well...uh I guess you can sit next to...any volunteers to let Miss. Akita sit next to you?" Miss. Megurine questioned. Several hands shot up..including mine. Hey..I wanted to meet her!!

Miss. Megurine looked around and smiled, " Sit next to Len." She said and turned toward her board and grabbed a dry he was marker. Neru looked around nervously, trying to find the one called, " Len ". I chuckled, " Neru..over here." I said gesturing to the empty seat next to me. She blushed and walked to the seat and sat down. " Class...please copy these notes..you will need them for the test next week." Miss. Megurine said scribbling some notes on the board. The class took out their notebooks and pens. Neru searched in her orange backpack and pulled out a decorated notebook.

I took out my notebook and two pens. " Neru, do you have a pen?" I asked. She shook her head. I smiled and gave her my yellow pen while I took the orange. " Thanks..but." She whispered. I smiled, knowing I was the first one to hear her voice. It was similar to Rin's except it was a littledeeper and softer...and way less annoying. " What?" I questioned. " Can...I..um..have the orange one instead?" She questioned. I smiled, " Sure!" I replied as I switched the pens and made Neru slightly smile as I did. Her smile was kind of cute....

After about 35 minutes of writing notes the bell rang for students to head to lunch. Neru put her notebook in her backpack. " Here." She said to me as she handed me the orange pen, " You can keep it!!" I replied, putting the pen in her hand. She blushed a little, " Thanks." She replied. Neru got up from her chair, but was stopped by Miku and Rin surrounding her. " Where are you from?" Miku asked with excited eyes. " From Akita, Japan." Neru replied while smiling. " Then what are you doing in Tokyo?" Rin asked. " I live with Miss. Yowane...my godparent." Neru said. Miku and Rin smiled at her, " Wanna come to lunch with us?" They said in unison, which kinda creeped me out a little as they said it. Neru smiled, " Sure!" She replied. Miku and Rin grabbed her hand and exited the room, " You know what Neru, I think this is the start of a awesome friendship." Miku said from the hallway.

I smiled to myself a little....something about Neru really made me smile...she isn't just any girl I met...she was special...

A/N: I hope you liked that!!