CHAPTER 20. "Articles."

"Scarlett's coming! Scarlett's coming! Scarlett's coming!..." In front of my camera, I chant while dancing in circles in my hotel room. I'm overjoyed that my girlfriend flying to Texas.

If you're wondering why I'm dancing in front of a camera: It's for a documentary. Since I became an artist, this camera has been capturing my journey. I've been known to record myself writing music on my bus. My manager/cameraman/bad boy Jeff, will either follow me around and record whatever he wishes. Or most of the time it will be me filming myself.

The thought of seeing Scarlett again after three months apart makes me excited with anticipation. The fact that I don't get a holiday break on Thanksgiving is a bummer, but at least I have my girlfriend.

After babbling to the camera about what was going on, I stopped recording and walked to my bed, where I flopped down dramatically before checking my phone. My mind is too full of ideas and words that I write every second to keep myself from forgetting. I haven't done this in a long time, to be honest. Most of the time, though, it is frustrating to read other people's opinions about someone's garbage and to chuckle at some silly quarrels. Occasionally, I would receive direct messages from a rando telling me that I'm a failure and that I'm a drag on the world's stage.

If I'm being honest with myself, I'll tell you what: Are the rumors that I've heard genuine or are they just hearsay? Scarlett has been late for our daily facetime for the past week and I've let it slide because I don't want to be furious at her, but it seems to happen every day. The reason I think she isn't telling me anything is unclear.

Searching Scarlett's name on google, I hoped to uncover recent information that would help me fill in the blanks. The site ultimately loaded and displayed a list of the latest rumors or whatever you want to call it. The thumbnail I saw of my girlfriend with the one and only Romain fucking Dauriac made my eyes furrow in uncertainty, and resentment steadily filled my stomach.

In order to avoid disputes of the article, I forced myself to read every word, despite my deepest reluctance to do so.

Scarlett Johansson and Romain Dauriac were spotted getting lovey-dovey in front of the most romantic theater to be in.

Hot ragging tea to all of you, we have recently found out about this interaction between the two attractive individuals. It was taken a few days prior to the publication of this report, according to the source cited in the article. According to reports, the two were seen leaving a downtown Los Angeles movie theater, which would be the ideal location for a romantic night. Of course, no date is complete without a kiss. Another photo of Romain kissing Scarlett's cheeks has surfaced. Even if it's just a cheek kiss, we know something is going on between these two hotties. This is a couple that we all want to see together, but who knows what they'd say? Or not, depending on your point of view. Is this a real thing? What will Y/N Downey and Scarlett Johansson's shippers have to say about this situation?

Be sure to tune out and follow these love birds only here.

As I finished reading the article, I stared blankly at the black screen of my phone, feeling utterly empty. I have no idea how I would react. Would it make me sad if they kissed each other? Should I be mad that she didn't tell me about it? For a little period, I am completely numb. He kissed her cheeks and I can't get it out of my thoughts. Now that they've been dubbed "love birds," I'm envious. But I'm the only one who knows that they hardly know one another.

I look at my watch and sigh in irritation. For some reason, I'm afraid to look at Scarlett or be around her for a moment. Before I texted my boss to come to get Scarlett, I gave him the excuse that I was too sick to get up and leave my bed. The fact that I've been performing constantly for the past two weeks and can't catch a nice nap on a moving bus is a very excellent alibi.