Chapter 1: A year of distruction

I was just a little girl when it all happened.My world was falling apart. I was about 7/8 maybe even 9. Who knows. Well obviously I'm getting ahead of myself I'm Natalia Warentine and I'm the best of people with an actual heart.You see I have this thing that I do when something goes wrong. I look one way breathe in. I look the other way and breath out. Sometimes I just go where everything is noticeable and visible.(I haven't found that place yet) . Obviously I don't think that the government has been a good idea in this place all they do is separate us ,popularity wise, and tell us what to do. There's a special place in a place not so far away where you can be who you won't how you want to, I go during school there's nothing better than not learning am I right. I know I'm right. That's what we were supposed to learn in school,I'm in 6 grade almost 7 grade, the Month of Destruction well more like the year. My mom says I'm a loud person with small dreams and a smaller imagination. She's wrong I'm quite around certain people with a bigger imagination! The year cause the only good thing that happened is that my sister found her way back from Vietnam.And that was brutal . The destruction was in the minds of this small town.