Castle

The castle walls are old because its been around for millions of years.
As i walk along the corridors i feel lucky because no one has been here in centurys. No sound in the castle, its chilling. The history of this place will go on forever. Im still living in its history.

Ive seen the rooms that has held the king and queen, a prince or a princess. The knights, the servents. The storys will go on forever, new ones will begin or old ones will start once more.

Green vines have grown around the walls on the outside and on the inside everything looks warn out. Though it is old everything is so special. Nothing is to be disturbed.

The chair is still in the throne room and the furniture in rooms as well. It looks exactly like it would have been in the time exept ancient and deserted. No sound or living/breathing thing could be seen exept me. Although it hasnt been touched in millions of years the scent of people roaming the castle still hung in the air.

I had to look over my shoulder to see if anyone was there because I felt a tingle in the air, like someone was standing there. I now see how the people tell their stories, stories of ghost spottings or people hearing talking behind them but turning around to nothing.

I was not scared, I was facinated by its beautiful ways and the feeling of being back in time. Its past is so intresting and strange. The way they did things was so diffrent back then but we learnt from there ways. The history of this castle went on forever and it still does. This isnt the ending of the past, its spirit kept on going for millions of years and millions of years to come.