DISCLAIMER

A matter of coincidence is the second book to the Serendipity Series however it can serve as a stand alone. You don't need to read the 1st book to understand this one however it would be most appreciated if you do. 

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, incidents in this story, etc. are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This work is by no means affiliated with the universities mentioned as well.

This story is currently a work in progress therefore errors whether grammatical, typographical, etc. (in english, filipino/tagalog, bisaya) will be present throughout. Thank you for your patience and consideration!

Author will be editing the story in between chapters or as it concludes. Corrections and suggestions are highly appreciated! Feel free to message anytime.

The presence of bisaya/cebuano language is present in the story. Translations are provided however these are based on the author's own understanding of the language. She does not claim to be perfect in this dialect/language either. Again, everything is based on her knowledge and understanding. These are all open for corrections & suggestions.

Author and characters are ALL of age. Be aware of mature language & content present in this story so please read at your own risk.

Good vibes lang tayo!

Follow me @bibingkeng on twitter for updates hehe

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

SYNOPSIS:

Genevieve has always lived in the moment. To her, the future was too far away to think about. The future never appealed to her, not wanting to deal with the uncertainties that come with it. Knoa on the other hand was the exact opposite. He was the type of guy that had his whole life planned out. Meticulous and goal oriented. It took a matter of coincidence for them to meet. The moment is theirs for the taking but will they be in each other's futures? or does fate have something else in mind?