Florence In France~Chapter 1

I'm. So. Excited.
"I'm going to France!" I squealed through the phone to my bestfriends.
They started squealing with me, happy for me. "I'm going to buy sooooo much clothes/outfits!!!" I bragged.
"We are so happy for you, tell us all about the hot French boys you meet when you get back!" Carmin practically swooned at the thought. I rolled my eyes , only if they could have seen it.
"Anyway guys I'll bring you back some outfits and souvenirs!" I shouted through the phone, then I hung up without saying another word.

*****

I exhaled as I had finally finished packing my candy-floss pink suitcases.
I had packed just enough clothes and my iPad, kindle, iPod and my spare iPhone 6+ (Black edition). I packed some magazines in my hot pink satchel along with my early edition (that was specially made for me) baby-pink iPhone 7. I also packed my charger in my satchel with some toffee sweets for the plane, seeing as I thought that plane food was horrible leftover from a fancy restaurant or something.

*****

"Moooom!" I screamed through the intercom. "Yes Florence?" She asked daintily. "I'm ready and packed so can you ask one of the maids to take them down or something" I said annoyed that this was taking so long. "Yeah sure" my mom said. And with that I switched intercom off and made my way to my other two sister's room, that's right they had to share because they were the 2 youngest in the house. Unlike me, I'm the oldest being 18 having the perks of not sharing anything. I enter Brianna and Brittany's room, "Where are you guys?" I asked. There was a short muffled response saying in the closet, I rolled my eyes, the probably haven't even got dressed yet. I glanced around the room to see that their red suitcases were already packed and at the front next to the door. I entered their walk-in wardrobe to see them both standing next to each other, both of them had their right hands on their hips. "Okay, stop you guys look exactly like each other with the expressions and body language and everything~ I mean I know you guys are twins but you don't have to look exactly alike all the time!" I explained as I chuckled slightly at the sight. "Sorry" the said in unison, they glanced at each other burst out giggling. That's right you heard me, their twins, you might be wondering why they have to share a room because it's not like we're poor, we're stinking rich for all that matters!!! "We were just about to call you on the intercom" Brittany explained. "We want you to do our make-up and pick our outfits for today, since you have such a good fashion sense!" Brianna exclaimed. "Okay,okay I'll do it for you guys" I said excitedly. They both were 13 going on 14 and our mom didn't really mind us wearing makeup all the time. They had golden-blonde hair that stops at the end of their stomachs. Of course they had it dip-dyed because that's all the style right now. Brianna and Brittany both had dip dye that was really pale blue so it complimented their faces and their perfectly tanned bodies. "Okay let's get started......

*****

I picked out their outfits, a batman tank top that stops just above the belly-button and some black tight cut-off jean shorts with yellow converse for Brianna. I polished her nails yellow and black along with a silver and gold ring on her middle finger, engraved in it, it said 'swagger'. I put a yellow and black loom band on her wrist along with a yellow hair band and a black hairband on her other wrist. Then I messily braided her hair,giving her a natural look. I put some black medium hoop earrings in and went onto her makeup. For Brianna's makeup I gave her a nude eyeshadow and a winged eyeliner adding some fake eyelashes to make her green eyes pop. I master her foundation and bronzer/toner. I then give her a plummy red lipstick with some shiny lipgloss. I then shape her eyebrows by plucking them and penciling them, but not to much so it doesn't look like there drawn on. I accessorise by giving her some Ray ban sunglasses and hairspray her hair in place. Then I give her a black clutch so she can put her iPhone 6 and her charger in. I give her a gold batman pendant. Now onto Brittany. I match her to Brianna's style except it's superman tank top this time. So she wears red jean shorts with her tank top. I also give her some blue converse to match. I then paint her nails blue and red also along the way I style her with a ring and a bracelet on her left wrist saying 'to cool for school'. On her left wrist I give her a blue loomband, a red loomband and then a mixed blue and red loomband. I then give her a blue and a red hairband for her wrist. Then I put her hair up in a messy bun and spray it with hairspray to keep it in place. I put some blue hoops (medium) in her ears and then went onto her makeup. For Brittany's makeup I give her a nude shimmer smokey eye with a winged gel eyeliner, with some fake single lashes to make her eyes stand out. I then put some satin silk foundation on her face and master her bronzer/blush and toning. As I move onto her lips I debate about wether to give her a light purple or a faint red. After debating with myself I decide to go with the light purple because then she won't look exactly like Brianna (although they are twins). After that I give her some shiny lip gloss. Then I shape and pluck her eyebrows and define them so they look good. I give her some accessories; a blue clutch to put her gold iPhone 6 in along with makeup setting spray and some beats to listen to music on the plane. I style the Ray Bans on her head delicately because I don't want to mess up her hairstyle.

My mother calls us down-stairs and tells us that father is working late so he'll come to Paris tomorrow, we then get into our black limo for our ride to the private plane...
One we arrived we got onto our own plane and slept through the whole journey...