Chapter One

Dominic was laying in bed listening to music when his roommate bust through the door. He looked up and took out an earbud. The other boy walked in closing the door behind him and crawled into his bed.

"Are you okay?" Dominic asked.

The boy just nodded and kept to himself. Dominic never learned his name because he was that shy. He nodded hesitantly before putting his headphones back in and bobbing his head to My Chemical Romance.

It was about 4 in the evening. It was the Friday so no more school til Monday. He sighs and stands up. He head for the door when he hears something behind him. He takes an earbud out and turns around. His roommate was standing there with a frightened looked on his face.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"D- don't tell anyone I'm here."

Dominic nods and smiles before opening the door and walking to the walking grounds. He sat on a bench under a great oak tree. He pulls out his notebook and starts writing lyrics.

Eventually he lost concentration and put it away resting his head against the tree. He looked up and cursed to himself as the sky opened up and it started pouring. He stayed dry under the tree and thought to himself.

'What if it started pouring and you and someone else came under this tree to stay dry and kissed. God, that's so cheesey but also romantic.'

He loved the rain. The smell, the feeling of the pellets hitting his face, and the peacefulness of being alone. All of it just so calming. He stood up leaving his book so it stayed dry and opened his arms for the rain to hit him still looking up. He looked down and around at the empty campus when he saw someone running inside. They were tall with a black hoodie on so he couldn't see them.

He tilted his head curiously and took a step forward in their direction. They looked at him and he could see their features for a split second. Beautiful blond hair, large lips, defined jaw, and large eyes of which the color he assume to be blue. That's all he could make out in the split second but it was still something.

He decided he was out long enough and grabbed his book before running inside as to not get it wet. He walked to his dorm and went inside. As he walked in his roommate jumped but relaxed, realizing who it was. He was on the floor in front of a box.

"What're you doin'?" He asked.

The roommate looked back at his box and just started putting his stuff in it. He shrugged and started getting undressed to put dry clothes on. After he changed he crawled into bed and plugged in his headphones to fall asleep to. He turned the other way to avoid the light. He sighed and turned back over.

"Turn the fucking light off man." He groaned.

The roommate looked up and nodded before standing up and turning off the light. Dom couldn't see where he went after that but it really didn't matter. He closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.

~The next day~

After a fairly decent night Dom got up and sat in the edge of his bed trying to wake himself up. He looked to his roommate's side of the room to find it bare. Assuming he left, he shrugged and picked up his phone. There was a knock on the door and he stood up and slowly made his way over to it. He opened it to see some woman he never met before.

"Hello?"

"Dom?" He nodded. "We have a new student and we would like you to walk him around the school. Follow me."

He quickly changed into some jeans and a T-shirt before running after her.

"Why me?" He asked very confused.