𝟎𝟎𝟖

WHILE El floated in the bathtub, static noises playing on the walkie talkie, T listened to the static noises closely making sure if she heard any voices

Everyone looked up at the lights that flickered, before looking back down at El in the pool.

Moments later, El gasped loudly as her breathing increased, everyone's eyes widened, T moved closer to El with a worried look on her face.

"El? What's going on?" She asked her.

"Gone, gone." She repeated crying, T eyes widened as she looked over at Nancy who was already crying.

"It's ok, it's ok." Joyce repeated.

"T? Where's T?" El asked raising her voice a bit.

"I'm here El, i'm not going anywhere." T replied sitting up a bit. El began to calm down as she continued to take deep breaths.

T sat back next to Lucas, Lucas leaned into T's ear and whispered, "what happened?"

T looked up at him, "Barbra was found dead and it scared her." She replied.

Lucas slowly nodded, "so is she dead?"

T just looked at him before replying, "Lucas, that's what I just said."

"Yeah I know, I was just making sure."

T shakes her head and looked back down at El who floated in the tub.

Joyce was telling El what to tell Will after she'd found him. It was silence until- "hurry." Will spoke weakly on the walkie.

"Okay, listen you tell him to stay where he is. We're coming. We're coming, ok? We're coming, honey." Joyce added.

They could still hear Will whimpering on the walkie, eventually El breathing started to increase which caused T to sit up.

She gasped as she sat up gasping for air, Joyce held onto her tightly, reassuring her. T crawled towards the two resting her hand on El's shoulder.

El started to shiver, "c-cold."

"Your cold?... ok, here i brought a towel sweetie." Joyce replied grabbing the towel the sat beside her.

El got out the pool grabbing the towel from Joyce's hand, "thank you."

Joyce smiled back, "you're welcome, you did a great job sweetie."

The boys went to sit on the benches, T grabbed El's hand as they followed them.

El sat next to Mike resting her head on his shoulder, T sat next to her, Lucas sat next to T, Dustin sat behind them.