𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗷𝗼𝗸𝗲𝘀. T.W.: ~hisoka~

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A JOKE.

#1: My first reason why i hate this man isn't what you might think. I generally like his character, but some of the things he does and says are...uh yeah. (also the getting turned on during a fight with a child, but i'll get to that later.)

#2: Number one isn't really a reason but anyways, my second reason is how he IS BUILT LIKE THIS MAN IS BUILT. He is clearly built like a suave shampoo bottle (the two in one bottle even.).

#3: He is creepy. just like WHO LICKS A CARD... THAT CARD SHOULD FILE A RESTRAINING ORDER ON HIM. 

#4: Sir...that hair and makeup is not it...(not that i could do better but really?) What kind of "magician" wears makeup like that? if you're gonna wear it then at least put it on right- AND HIS HAIR. Okay i get the look he's going for "walmart trolls doll" very.."cute?" i guess.

#5: his clothes...he is wearing a BRIGHT PINK CORSET..AND clown shoes. Like, yumeko and mary are quaking because of the way you're treating those cards and your outfit rn.

#6: THE

#6: THE. WAY. HE. TALKS. okay, okay he sounds like he's on the toilet after taco bell. His voice just sounds so forced smh.

#7 The things he says. Like "oHH gOn DonT lOok At mE lIke THAt..iT rLLy tURnS mE oN" just a reminder that gon is 12. And him saying that he's not "ripe" enough, like he's ripe enough to break your boyfriends wrist. 

#8: He is just annoying. SOME OF US DON'T CARE AOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT YOUR BUNGEEGUM. we get it, it's cool, don't rub it in.

#9: He's a pedo...if you don't believe me, then..good for you idk :,) who gets turned on by a child while fighing? and have you seen gon's clothes?? and wb illumi? 

#10: his stomach. WHAT IS THAT. i thought it was a corset :/...oh! maybe he wants to look like a wad of gum, if so he succeeded. 

#11:  question?? DOES HE HAVE TEETH?? like i have searched for so long (5 minutes) to find a picture of his teeth?? 

#12: where are his socks? 

#13: If i saw that thing in my living room i would stop on it until it was a small brown stain in my carpet

ALSO PLEASE DON'T COME FOR ME THIS IS ALL JOKES, YALL HISOKA KINNIES AND SIMPS SCARE ME.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙠𝙖, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤. 🎉