School Trip

It was five in the morning. Marinette woke up to seeing Adrien cuddling and hugging her waist like his body pillow. She loved seeing him sleep so peacefully by her side. She then grabbed her phone to check the time, "oh it's just five two in the morning." Marinette then closed her phone and allowed it to fall onto her thighs, making it slowly land on the pillow below her. She bends down, slid right into Adrien's arms, and allowed his muscular arms to wrap around her small body. 

As time passes by, Marinette had always felt guilty in waking people up especially for Adrien, since he's always busy and gets less time to sleep. But in this case, she had to wake him up since they might be late for their school trip. So she gently gave a loving kiss on the tip of Adrien's lips, she watched as he smiled and pulled her into a deeper kiss, which she melted into. 

She playfully pushes him and said while sitting up "Good morning love, sorry I had to wake you up, it's just that we can't be late for the school trip. Alya said yesterday that the bus comes at six in the morning, right in front of the school." Marinette said while playing his golden locks, which tanged through her fingers. Adrien smiled and stretched out his hands, signaling Marinette that he wants to have a hug, which she gave in to. 

"Okay, sleepyhead, let's go and get ready! I also have to bath, so you stay here okay and get ready!" Marinette said while breaking the hug, and slowly going down her ladder. Adrien then stopped her and asked with a pointing face. "Can I please have a bath with you," he asked giving Marinette the babyface. Marinette's face turned completely red, but she was thankful that it was still dark. 

"Oh u-um o-okay, I guess it's fine with me! I'll be waiting!" Marinette said while making her way into her bathroom and leaving the door slightly open purposely making Adrien peek through the opening door and slowly stripped her clothes right in front of him.

 Adrien blushed and quickly fixed the bed and made his way right inside the bathroom with Marinette. He quickly removed his clothes and joined Marinette inside the shower. They both giggled and laughed while cleaning and scrubbing each other up. Adrien helped Marinette with her back, while she helped him with his back. 

Marinette on the other hand also couldn't stop staring onto his six-pack abs. Adrien noticed and smirked, "You like the view princess?" Adrien asked while lifting her chin. Marinette turned red and said, "Maybe, maybe not!" 

As soon as they were done taking a bath. Marinette was the first to leave the shower then followed behind Adrien. They brushed their teeth, dried their hair, and placed on their underwear and bra. "Princess, have I ever told you how beautiful you are and how lucky of a man I am to have a girl like you in my life?" Adrien said while watching her wear a pink sundress and placing her hair up in a bun. Marinette smiled and kissed him, "yes you have told me millions of times, and me being the luckiest girl alive to have you as my boyfriend." 

Mins had past and as Adrien check the time it was already five-thirty. They quickly double-checked their luggage and made their way into the kitchen. Marinette grabbed both of them croissants and placed them inside her purse. "Good morning sweethearts!" Sabine said while walking out o their room with Tom following behind. 

"good morning mama and papa!" Marinette said while quickly making her way towards her parents. "Good morning mama, papa!" Adrien said as he hugs them both. "Okay, kids you should get going before you miss your bus. Adrien son, please take care of my daughter and have fun you two!" Tom said while patting the back of Adrien. "I will take good care of your daughter and thank you for having me over again!" Adrien asked while helping Marinette with her luggage.

As soon as they said their goodbyes. Tom and Sabine watched as their daughter smiled happily at Adrien and riding his limo and driving off. As Adrien and Marinette arrived. They quickly parked the car and brought their luggage out and made their way to join their classmates.