Prolouge: Chronlogy To Being Spoiled Rotten

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝟏: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

"A step by step guide to being spoiled rotten by hot daddies"

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

"Slow down little bro!"

The male called after his dashing younger brother who was already a fair distance away.

A sigh escaped the older males beautiful face. Well defined, with a sharp jaw and angular cheekbones. The complexion of his skin going well with his ocean-like eyes. His curls were midnight black and his eyes were dark, framed by graceful brows.

He was dress fashionably in a black jacket, white shirt, black trousers, a grey fluffy scared and sleek leather shoes which clicked against the concrete beneath him.

The male looked down for a moment, catching his breath as he wiped away the sweat on his forehead.

"Geez do I feel like an old man. Can't even catch up with my little bro even though I was apart of the sports club in high school."

The tired male slouched down on a nearby wooden bench dropping the baggage in his hands.

All the bags were filled with mainly clothes or some styling product for his model brother.

He brought his slender hand to his face covering it from the blaring sun.

"Shopping maniac.."

The male mumbled as the duo had been going at this for hours.

"What'd you say big bro~"

There stood a slender and gorgeous male. As weird as it might be to call a male that there was no better description. The man was too perfect. His smile was soft with a hint of femininity, yet his strong bone structure was all male.

He was clad in a tight black t-shirt and jeans, all as perfect as the day they were purchased. He could detect the scent of an exquisite cologne lingering in the air.

The older male let his eyes linger for just a fraction longer before sighing.

"Are you done shopping yet. I don't think I can rake any more of this!?"

The handsome male groaned as his palm went down his face to empathize his agony he faced through the day.

The slightly shorter male chuckled as he linked hands with his beloved big brother.

"I'm finished don't worry. I have a photoshoot soon anyways!"

"Alright let's get going. We need to hurry since I need to get you prepared. I also bought you a stunning suit for the theme. Be grateful brat! We're already broke enough as it is so better be working your ass as it is!"