STEP 2: Love Is A Two-Way Ticket To Heaven

STEP 2: IT'S A TWO WAY RELATIONSHIP, MAKE IT EQUAL

BIG BROTHER

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

"Home is right here with you"

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

"Oh man..." Luca groaned for what felt like the umpteenth time that morning. The screen in front of him seemed to have become blurry with how long his eyes had been looking at it, it stung his eyes slightly and made them water. He needed out and to touch some grass or something like Vixen would tell him to.

His slim hands were brought up to his face to pinch where his furrowed brows were in an attempt to ward off the ever-growing fatigue. To say he was tired was an understatement, he was absolutely exhausted. Having to take over their father's company was a huge responsibility on him at such a young age. 

Rewarding? Yes. 

Tiring? Also yes.

A heavy weight settled on his shoulders, whether it be from all the responsibilities or from sitting in a singular place or both he didn't know. It was probably the latter. He leaned back and let cracks ripple his bother, a sigh of relief sounding right after he did so.

A groan escaped his lips looking at the reflection from the now black computer screen. Even with the poor reflection, it manage to capture how exhausted he was, running on a maximum of 5 hours of sleep.

There was so much to do but not enough time to do it. He sighed heavily before pulling himself up, convincing himself to take a break before he would completely shut down from exhaustion. 

The male's stomach grumbled, screaming for some food that it had been deprived of for far to long. Luca pushed his chair away from the wretched desk and began exciting to escape to the kitchen where some food would surely be. 

Quietly he padded out of his large office with his slippered feet and headed towards where the kitchen was. 

When he went in he was greeted by such a domestic sight, his adorable brother cooking at the kitchen. 

An adorable penguin apron was tied around his small waist, a soft melodic hum leaving his lips as he flipped the burger patty on the stove.

Luca took a seat at the table and watched fondly as the male cooked happily, not after the younger offered a quick hello and beaming smile that already made the fatigue peel off his bones. A small smile of his own couldn't help but appear on his features, eyes full of fondness, love, and appreciation for his caring sibling.

Wasn't he so lucky to have such a wonderful sibling!

And oh gosh those adorable features of the other.