Easy Win(1)

I am ABSOLUTELY terrible at wirting this is what i juss was writing off the top of my head

The smell of gun powder,burnt rubber and smoke invaded your nose. As you were running across the grassy field too Fragments west, the ring chasing closely behind. It was the second game of the week today was trios, your teammates being Octane and, Mirage. "Ring is ahead keep a look out guys!!" You said pulling out your Spitfire as you reach the ring, hiding behind a rock healing previous damage from the last attack. Mirage is crouched beside you charging his shields, as Octane is keeping a look out, you finish healing up looking down at your wrist checking the ring time and how many squads were left.

"You ready amigos!!" Octane says running in place "fuck yeah..lets go" You ran out Mirage and Octane following behind, "There's only 1 squad left guys eyes up!!" Climbing up on top of a building, switching out your spitfire with a Kraber. "Sending outta decoy!" Look around spotting an enemy you kneel down looking into the scope. "bingo." You say as a head shot was made to the enemy knocking them down and alerting the enemy team. "knocked one down the team is coming this way!!" You say over the comms, jumping off the roof to the dirt ground. Mirage and Octane being to shoot. Running up beside them shooting.

You take damage sliding outta fire, recharging. You hear a familiar sound of missiles being released you look up wide eyed, you yell running in the opposite direction "MOVE MISSILES" "oh hells no!" Octane running ahead of you "Ugh i'm down" Mirage said with slight pain in his voice. "Dammit, mira.." You look over at Octane acknowledging him your chest heaving and adrenaline pumping. "I'm gonna take bloodhound you get Valkyrie entendido!?" You nod Octane running in the other direction you sigh heavily, tired already feeling like your gonna pass out from the constant running . You wipe the sweat from your forehead aiming slowing coming behind a piece of metal you could hear octane shooting behind you, You look around a bit spoting your target. Sitting there like a mindless bird sitting on a branch, you slowing approach her. Pulling your Spitfire out and before you could shoot she snapped her head quickly towards you, she starts shooting at you aimlessly,a few stray bullets hitting you, you clench you teeth hissing at the pain.

Needing to take cover running into the nearest building, shutting the door quickly behind you, you fall behind of two metal boxes,pulling out a syringe swiftly stabbing it into your wrist, You call over the comms to Octane to see where he was at until you saw a color cast over his banner you cursed under your breath "why the hell didn't i notice that before...fuck fuck..shit must've been when when Val was shooting at me i was too focused on getting cover i didn't hear him..shit" You say to yourself you finish healing and taking a double take an your wrist you were in the next ring. You hear footsteps approach outside the door slamming open. You slowly stand up back slightly pushing up against the metal behind you.

Holding gun in hand you hear the footsteps getting closer, when they come to a stop you look over to see where Valkyrie was at until you felt a gun press against your forearm "Hey there~"The women beside you said smirking. You quickly move your head to the opposite direction you were facing decking her the face with the end of your gun stunning Valkyrie. She cursed stumbling back at the sudden attack "brutal...mother fucker." Val said wiping the now fresh blood running from her nose walking in the direction you ran to. You ran up a flight of stairs running into a dead end. "fuck" You turned around to head back down but your face was met with a chest you stumbled back a it.

"No where to go...you gonna give up or do i have to end you?" You hum at her response taking a shot her shoulder she shouted out in pain cursing your name "End me?...i dont think so baby girl you gonna have to catch me first!!" You giggled jumping out the window beside you. The avenger grunts at the pain in her shoulder "this girls is a hit and run what the hell!" she says jumping out the window. Taking flight to see where you were. You slid to the other side of the building healing up the rest of the way, "okay all i gotta do is finish her off and i win the game" You say to yourself slowly peeking out from behind the wall spotting Val searching for you.

Switching your gun out with your Kraber you had one bullet left. 'shit' you said aiming holding you breath steadying your aim your finger ready, slowly beginning to push on the trigger. You waited till the women in your sight was still enough to get a shot, You pushed the trigger the gun let out a loud roar. You drop the kraber watching Val drop behind a car. You laugh running over to finish her as you ran over to the spot she fell, you stood in confusion 'shes...gone!?' her death box wasn't even in sight. Then it hit you she self reved. A chuckle was heard behind you quickly whipping your head around to meet the infamous Valkyrie. Out of panic you pulled your spitfire out but a hollow click was heard. Another wave a panic set over you, gripping the gun in your hand, mentally cursing. "Ouuu looks like someones out of ammo?" Val says slowly approaching you a devilish smile painted across her face.

You back up looking for any stray weapons "Looks like it game over for you" The lady now inches away from you. You look up at the tall women back pressing against the broken pile rocks behind you. "All that running and hiding just to end up losing anyways....kinda sad if you ask me" She said pulling out a wing man and putting to your head she grabbed your face pulling it closer to hers your face heating up from how close she was getting "Thanks I really appreciate how easy you made that look for me. " She said in a low tone finally fire a bullet into your head.

'You are the champion' the announcer called over the arena

(Part 2 coming soon)