ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 6 (𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨)

(a/n)
Here have a new chapter hun <3

I had some motivation so here a new chapter! Really hope you enjoy it! <3

ily hun 🍵🥰

With love

-Dreamer <3
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Tommy pov:

Fucking tubbo had to ruin this moment didn't he? You know what

"Fuck it" I said.

I put my hand on ranboo's chin and pulled him down and kissed him. He panicked a little and then started to melt into the kiss. After some time we both ran out of air and broke the kiss.

Wilbur, tubbo and jack were just standing there in shock with what they just say.

"I- I- w- I- wh-what just h-happened-" ranboo said stuttering over his own words.

"That was fucking hot not gonna lie" Tubbo said jokingly.

"WHAT THE HELL TUBBO!!?!" I yelled at the shorter.

Time skip after Wilbur and jack left 9:34 pm °~

Ranboo pov:

KIEJJEJRJKDKSJAOOWKSJDJJDKDKDKOSLWKEJDJFJIDOSLALA,KWKWWOE,JRJFJDKSKEJDJRURIOEOWOWKJDJFJRJDJIDJRJTUFNDIEOAOQLWOEIRJCJXMZOWOKEJRJDKSKKJRHFNIDOAOQOWKEKFOCPPA,MIEIFJVNMX,ZLAPQOOEJRNFUJFMRMCKSOWOALMZMXJJFJRLWLAKNDNFFHJDMSKAKAQOOITUTIOW,DHHEOLSLXJHNVNCM,SLAPPQOWIEURHHFNNFMX,KSOALQAIEHHFCJSKDIFNHCHELPDKFNNCMSKRJFNDKEKEJRJDKKSKRNSKPWPQWIEJRNCNXJKCUMRKKEOSJDJDJSKKSRJJOEKKWJ.
(Anyways-)

Tommy pov:

Ranboo was still progressing the kiss I gave him. I wanted more, more of him. I wanted his lips on mine again, wanted him to kiss me all over. I was kinda turned on, but stopped thinking about it before I took it too far.

I rubbed my thigh a little and then put my hands in my face while still thinking about kissing ranboo more. God, I need to stop.

"Yo ranboo" I said while I took my hand off my face.

"Y-yeah?" the taller said with a stutter.

"You still want to stream with me?" I asked him.

"Y-yeah sure, you w-want to stream right now?" Ranboo asked.

"Yeah" I said while getting up. "Cmon lets go" I said while I grabbed ranboo's hand and walked to the streaming area.

~° Time skip after they finished setting everything up for the stream °~

Ranboo pov:

"WHAT IS UP CHAT, HOW IS EVERYONE DOING" Tommy said loudly like he normally does.

"IM HERE WITH MR. BOO" Tommy said while pointing at me.

I chuckled at him calling me mr. boo, that's cute.

"Well, today I don't really have any ideas for a stream, just wanted to stream so uh, ask things? I don't really care to be honest" Tommy said.

I was just sitting there fidgeting with my bracelets until I heard a dono.

Dono

"Hello mister innit and mr. boo, do any of you have a certain thing you admire or like about each other?"

"Hello mister innit and mr. boo, do you have a certain thing you admire or like about each other?, uhhh mhmm" Tommy said.

"I admire your confidence and your bright personality" I said calmly.

"Okay ummmmm, mmhhmm, I really like your hair! It's very fluffy and is very soft" Tommy said with a little blush in his cheeks. "Also your eyes, your eyes are fucking beautiful" Tommy said with a little laugh at the end.

"Thank you toms" I said giving him a soft smile.

"Anytime boo" Tommy said softly.

~° Timeskip 2 hours and 8 minutes later °~

Tommy pov:

"Like, you saw that green bastard! He fucking likes techno! There's no way he doesn't-" I said loudly but not to loud.

Ranboo chuckled.

"And the fucking pig in the crown is a big softie with him!!! I swear" I said again loudly.

Ranboo laughed at that. *yuhh got my crush to laugh, feeling good* I thought while I giggled myself.

"Yo chat, it's been about two hours so I'm ending stream now" I said calmly.

"Bye chat!" Me and ranboo said in sync while I pressed the end stream button.

"Well that was something" ranboo said.

"I SWEAR IF THAT GREEN BASTARD LAYS ONE FUCKING FINGER ON MY BROTHER I WILL RAGE HELL ON HIM!?" I yelled.

"Okay okay toms calm down will ya" ranboo said with a little chuckle at the end.

"MAKE ME" at yelled at him.

He got closer to me which made me blush a bit. He put his hand on my cheek. Looking at my eyes deeply while I stared back. *god he's eyes are gorgeous* I thought.

"What are yo-"
I said before getting cut off by ranboo connecting his lips on mine. I melted into the kiss. His lips were so soft and addicting so I pulled him closer and kissed him deeper. We were a little out of breath so we broke the kiss and then connected our lips again. He grabbed me softly still keeping out lips connected while putting me on the bed and breaking the kiss again for air. I got on top of him and connected our lips again. This time is was a little rough, but I liked it that way. I was dominating him, which I found amazing due to the fact he's taller than me and it's a bigger bottom then me. We broke the kiss again for air. I started kissing his neck a little and stopped.

"Well that worked" ranboo said with a giggle at the end.

"Of course it did dickhead" I said while hugging the other tightly.

"Hmm, sleep toms" ranboo said which I hummed in respond stuffing my face into the others chest and falling slowly to sleep.

Making moves eh..?

Word count: 869

(a/n)

YOOOOOOO POGGERS RIGHT? And the little spice was great!

Please tell me I did good like, the making out part!

Also I'm face revealing at 7k reads so stay tuned for that! :D

Here's your food 🛐

ilysm <3

With love,

-Dreamer <3

Time finished: 2:47 am

Date: 4/8/21