2

Swinging her legs and humming to a song playing to her head wheein patiently waiting for hyejin to come.

"hyejin-ah! Chogie(over here)" she wave at her best friend when she find hyejin scanning the area. Hyejin at the same time come running towards her

"omo! Whee-nah are you okey? Did someone robbed you here?!" with worried face hyejin scan her from head to toe "wait..they didn't take your phone and wallet? Only your shoes?" hyejin continue when she notice the phone and wallet she's holding

"cap and jacket also, but i wasn't robbed i lend it to someone" she simply  said and grab the paper bag that hyejin holding. "did you tell to others where am i?" wheein ask while wearing her shoes

"only to yong and byul unnie so they can make excuses to daepyo-nim(CEO). what is really happened to you whee-nah? Do you know that person for you to lend your clothes to him/her?" wheein now wear her ball cap and stand next to her friend

"i only know her today, believe me if you're on my shoe you will probably do the same" she said while both of them walking back to hotel.

"my ears always ready to listen your story sweetie" wheein doesn't have a choice but to tell to her best friend the situation.

.................

Meanwhile Samantha taking the sidewalk without removing her smile pasted to her face. Not because she escaped from those two guys guarding her but because the fact that someone lend a hand to help her.

This is not the first time she ran away from her guards so walking sometimes in road barefooted and in a messy state was not new to her but this is the first time someone actually care for her, because  most of the time when she was asking for help, people tend to avoid her or worst try to harm her because of her appearance.

She know her Savior, co'z who wouldn't? she's part of in one of the best selling k-pop artist group in korea who also recognize internationally as top tier artist. She's jung whee-in one of the member of powerhouse vocal of mamamoo. the moment she scan the older one face she knew that is jwi. She actually not a hard stan of k-pop since she's not into it, she only casually listen to their songs since one of her friends who's into k-pop introduce them to her. although their songs was actually too good to resist to listen. she need to thank that friend of her, because she found now the one suits to her taste. she want jung wheein and she will do everything to get the older one. now that she know her goal she only need to talk to her brother.

********

Her feet brought her in front of the tallest building in europe capital, their corporate company that manage by her older brother. their parents died before she turned 18 her brother said its because of accident but she knew someone planned to diminish their parents in order to take down their business. Since then her brother set goal to spend his entire life to strengthen the pillar of their business while secretly looking for the people who killed  their parents, she's  not naive for not knowing her brother sudden intention and change which makes her sad because she already lost her parents physically and she slowly losing her brother now.

This is maybe the reason why she decided to rebel to ruin her life just to get her brother attention. call her attention seeker but she only want to bring back her older brother like he use before their parents died. a brother who's workaholic but still spend time with her antics trip, a strict yet caring brother and
his killer smile that every girl can fall for.

The security didn't stop her from entering to building despite seeing her actual state, all her brother employee know how trouble maker she is and seeing her in a mess was not unfamiliar scene to them. The security assist her towards to elevator and some of the employee stares her like they were disgusted from the way she dress which the hell she care. As soon as the elevator stop to her brother floor she alight without further ado, she need to talk to her brother immediately.