Chapter four

I woke up in the morning and looked for my shirt. I put on a tank top and some shorts and then noticed that Tom wasn't in my room. I wanted to call out for him but I didn't know what to call him. I walked out into the halls and started looking for him. It was dead silent and the walls seemed like they were getting smaller and smaller. I started running through them but got stuck. I didn't know where I was anymore. I started panicking.

I looked around and saw a silhouette of a man, he looked familiar. I got closer to him and saw who he was. I got scared and started running back to my room but he grabbed onto my arm and started pulling me away. I started screaming for help as he dragged me out.

All of the sudden I woke up sweating and I started crying. Tom saw me crying and sat up and started hugging me and saying "hey it's ok! What's wrong!? I didn't hurt you did I!?" "No you didn't, just a um bad dream." "Tell me about it. Please?" "I will later I just don't feel like talking right now"

"well when you're ready to talk about it let me know. Also I just remembered that we have a ball thing to go to tonight" "shit I forgot!" "It's ok! Don't worry I already have your outfit picked out since you're coming as my girlfriend" "is that you telling me or asking me?" "Telling you." "That's fucking hot" he smirked and kissed me and pulled my hips towards him. "Baby" "yes love?" "I'm sorry I'm just not in the mood right now" "that's perfectly fine darling" later before the ball you put this on:

 "Baby" "yes love?" "I'm sorry I'm just not in the mood right now" "that's perfectly fine darling" later before the ball you put this on:

Tom put on a suit and we got into the car. His driver drove us to a big fancy mansion and before we walked in tom stopped me and said "ok darling so here's the plan, we'll go in have a few drinks meet some people, dance and then leave alright? You still have that dagger I gave you right?" When I first started working for Tom he gave me this beautiful dagger just in case other mafia bosses tried to come after us.

"Yeah I have it hidden in my slip" "good girl, now come on let's go kiss some ass" I smiled and kissed him before we walked in. We chatted with a few people and I had a few drinks, enough to be a bit tipsy. They started playing some slow music and me and Tom started dancing. I saw someone that looked super familiar and then I realized who it was.

"Tom, you see that guy across the room?" I said whispering. "Yeah, why? What's wrong?" "That's the guy from my nightmare, I know who he is, he's one of the top mafia leaders in the U.S. he murdered over 100,000 people in 2009. You know the mass murder that happened last year?" "Yeah" "that was him, his name is Ray Johnson." "How do you know all of this?" "I did some research about him a while back after what happened in 2009. After he-"

I choked up thinking about what happened then. I was 13 when Ray murdered my parents in front of me and my sister.

"What happened baby? Please tell me" "shh he's coming over here, suck up to him while I go wash up ok?" "Yes darling" I walked to the bathroom with a straight face waving at the people I passed by and I saw Ray go over to Tom. I got so nervous that I felt like throwing up. I ran to the bathroom and puked what felt like all my insides into the toilet. I wiped off my tears and the puke from my mouth and went over to get more drinks.