Lights Down Low

"Are you sure about this, Connie? I've just uh,,n-never been to a club before, I'd have no idea what to do." Y/n adjusted his jacket and jeans. Connie Springer, Y/n's best friend decided that he needed to get out more and not just go out to dinner with him and Jean on Thursdays. "Oh, don't worry, just stick with me and you'll be fine! I won't leave your side." Connie smiled puttin on his denim jacket.

Connie and Y/n have been roommates ever since they started college. They both had promised they'd go to the same college and bought an apartment together. Connie always had an easy time making friends and dragging Y/n wherever he went. Clubs were the only place Y/n refused to go, until his best friend practically got on his knees and begged him to go. The boy took one last look in the mirror before Connie grabbed his arm and dragged him out the front door, locking it in the process.

The two got into Connie's car and drove off. He noticed Y/n biting his nails a bit. "Stop worryinggg you'll be fine, I'm definitely gonna get you a drink or two to loosen you up." Connie laughed. Y/n smiled at how confident he is, maybe clubbing couldn't be too bad. Ten minutes later they pulled up to the designated place, loud music could be heard from the outside. Y/n stepped out of the car and took a deep breath. Connie happily grabbed his hand and rushed into the club.

The music blasted in Y/n's ears, led lights decorated the entire place and the smell of alcohol and smoke filled the air. "Yooo Eren's working as DJ tonight!!" Connie yelled over the music. Eren Yeagar was a classmate of theirs, Y/n knew he had a job he just never knew it was this. "Connie? Y/n? Never thought I'd see you guys here, Connie maybe but not Y/n." Armin Arlert said as he and Mikasa Ackerman approached them. "Armin! Never thought YOU of all people would be here either." Connie replied.

"Yeah well, me and Mikasa come here every time Eren's working, free drinks and everything!" The blonde yelled over the music that was playing. "Nice! Speaking of drinks, Y/n, let's go get you something to loosen up your tense little self." Connie said and dragged Y/n over to the bar. Armin's eyes stuck unto Y/n, the blonde had the biggest crush on him, Y/n was well aware of it as he returned his feelings, they just never thought of dating each other.

The friends approached the bar and Connie ordered two shots of whiskey each. The barista set four shot glasses in front of the two, Connie downed them both and looked at Y/n who didn't even drink the first one. "Come on, Y/n, you can do it!!" He urged his best friend. Y/n took one last look at the glass and quickly downed it, the liquid left a burning sensation in his throat and he coughed. "There, ya happy now?" Y/n laughed, Connie joined him.

"Now the last one Y/n! Then we can go and dance!" Y/n laughed and quickly downed the other one, "It burns so bad, Connie." The boy held his throat, Connie threw his arm around Y/n's shoulder. "That's the fun in it, and it'll help you be more confident! Now come on, let's go dance!" Y/n laughed and followed Connie onto the dance floor.

"I don't wanna just interrupt them, they seem like they're having a good time, Mikasa." Armin leaned against the wall, looking at the two buddies. "You're always like this Armin, you and Y/n have been so awkward around each other ever since that day, you guys hardly talk, it's always just a 'hey' or 'goodbye' now go hang out with him or I'll make a move on him for you." Mikasa was right, all Armin wanted was to be closer to him, if he hadn't been such a coward they would've been boyfriends by now.

The day Armin had told Y/n that he had fallen for him was just like any other day, Eren, Mikasa and him we're going on a walk down a nice street with a bunch of cafés. Connie and Y/n were just walking out of one of the cafés when Connie called the trio over. They all caught up and had a decent conversation. Once it had died down Connie got going and Eren and Mikasa walked into one of the cafes, Armin had stayed behind so that he could tell Y/n how he felt.

The confession went smoothly, Y/n returned the feelings then there was just plain silence and things have been awkward ever since. "Armin, I swear I'm going to go hit on Y/n if you don't, you can't keep sitting there staring at him like some creep." The girl nudged his arm. "Okay, okay, I'll go..he just looks like he's having fun with Connie though."

Mikasa smirked, "I gotcha." waved to get Connie's attention, luckily he saw and began making his way over to her. "Go get 'em, Armin." She gave the boy a little shove into the crowd of dancing bodies.

Y/n was only a bit tipsy but he was definitely enjoying himself, He didn't even realize Connie had stepped away. The Hills by The Weekend was currently playing, the lights got darker and Y/n was really feeling himself to the song. He was swaying on his feet to the sound when a pair of hands gripped his waist, and pulled him against their chest. Y/n stopped to look up at the face to whom the hands belonged to, and who other than Armin. "Why'd you stop? I like it when you dance, keep going." Armin said in the smaller boy's ear.

Y/n closed his eyes and went back to swaying his body, Armin's hands slipped down to his hips and he gripped them tight. Armin pulled Y/n's body as close to him as he could. Y/n took this chance to move his hips up against the blonde, Armin connected his lips against Y/n's neck and rubbed his right hand up and down the smaller boy's side. "You're so good, Y/n." Armin mumbled against the crook of his neck.

Y/n reached up his left arm to interlock his fingers with Armin's short hair. He tugged at the ends of the blonde's hair, still moving against him. Armin nibbled on Y/n's neck a bit indicating he liked the smaller boy playing with his hair. This is what Armin wanted, and so did Y/n, this is all they wanted.

They were always looking for a good opportunity to get to each other alone but never knew what to say or how to talk to the other, but right now, this moment was perfect. Armin finished marking up Y/n's neck and moved his hand down to the boy's thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze. Y/n quickly turned around, grabbed the collar of his shirt and locked Armin's lips with his. It was slow, long, filled with love, everything Y/n had hoped for. Armin's hands went back to the boy's waist and Y/n's hands went back to his hair.

Armin broke the kiss and pressed his and Y/n's foreheads together. "Let's go back to my place and finish what I started." His voice was low but Y/n could hear every word. Armin bit the smaller boy's bottom lip and went back to kissing him. After another long kiss, Armin held the h/c's hand and led him out the club and to his car.

Safe to say it was a great first experience going clubbing.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚠 | Armin x Male Reader 🎉