Chapter 1...

Hey Guys this is NOT edited so I am sorry if there are some errors but please bare with me. This is my first story on wattpad. Enjoy! :))

_____________________________________________________________________________

The full moon was beautiful. The wind blowing my hair in a smooth motion making it seem as if it were merely floating in the air. I was out by our private lake with my feet dangling off the end of the dock. I looked up once again to see a shooting star. They say if you make a wish when you see a shooting star it'll come true. Well let's just hope mine does.

My name is Serena Rivers. I'm the average 16 year old stereotypical farm girl. The fun life at the farm ended for me three months ago, and it wasn't a very thrilling experience. Let's just say it's something I'd rather not speak of right now. All of the pain I feel in my heart every time I think about him... and how... he used me.

I used to be one of those girls that cared so much. Everything I did was for the benefit of everyone else. I scoff at myself, how could I have been so stupid, so weak... so naive. I always tried to help anyone I could in any way I could. Of course, besides helping them relieve themselves and... those things. I don't and will never regret putting others before me, but I do regret trusting every single living thing that crossed my path.

My mother tells me I am strong for a girl that has gone through such pain and troubles. While my brother says I used to be strong and now I just let everything go. He says I broke.

Well I think I was strong before, but now I am much stronger. This time I won't fall to the deep end like a love sick puppy.

I sighed taking my feet out of the lake. Heartbreaks like these are hard to get over, but harder to forget. I put my arms around my knees and cried; I was going to miss my old life, my family and home. But most of all I cried because I let myself fall in love with him and didn't for a second acknowledge how he started acting different and in the end he never loved me. At least not the way I loved him. The way I thought he loved me.

I picked up my boots and put them back on. Slipping my Ipod in the butt pocket of my jeans I quickly got up and headed towards my home. Might as well enjoy it while it lasts. There's just one thing every one of you girls reading this should remember.

Never fall for the Bad Boy

Oh and one more thing...

I'm a werewolf....