.Chapter 4...

Goodbye to the memories,

Goodbye to the dreams,

Didn't know I'd have to find my way back,

can I just let this be?

My alarm went off blazing Jake Miller's Goodbye. I groaned and hit the snooze button. This wasn't a day I was looking forward to, but then again I don't look forward to any day. I made my way towards my bathroom to take a quick shower before I get dressed.

The girl in the mirror looked torn. She looked distressed and tired, but most of all she looked lost. What am I doing here? I'm running from my problems. Last time I remember I was someone who dealt with her problems instead of hiding out in her room all day. Crying and sleeping everyday. That girl is gone. I finally get a new start and I am not planning on ruining it.

After I cleaned up I went to my bags and took out a few clothes. I didn't have enough time to put everything in the closet yesterday. I regret that now because I don't know where anything is. With a sigh of defeat I settled for some light blue ripped skinny jeans from H&M and a black shirt with my favorite rock bands logo on it. (Falling in Reverse)

I grabbed my keys from the desk and headed downstairs. As I walked down I heard everyone in the kitchen, probably having breakfast already. Well thanks for waiting for me guys. I mentally shook my head. Guess they're not used to having a girl around the house, idiots.

" Hey Klaus, where's chase?" I say as I casually walk into the kitchen. Uncle Klaus is sitting on one of the stools with two other men that I don't recognize, while a beautiful women cooked what smells like eggs and bacon. 

" Serenity this is Alpha Derek Summons and his second in command Alejandro Rodriguez. That amazing young lady over there is Derek's wife and Luna, Annabella. Oh and to answer your question, Chase had morning practice for football. Don't worry you can use one of the cars in the garage." Klaus said.I gave a nod as a signal that I heard him.  

" Alright well I'm going to go. First day of school, don't want to be late. It's nice to meet you Alpha, Luna, Beta," I say as I grab an apple and bow my head in respect towards each one. 

"Oh and I'm taking you're mustang Klaus," I yell as I run out the door before he could protest. The garage wasn't connected to the house, mainly because it was about two times bigger that the house itself. The garage door is open, probably because chase forgot to close it. He tends to forget to do simple things like this. 

I instantly spot my target. It's a midnight black California Special 2014 Mustang GT. My stomach turns into a pile of jelly and butterflies. Weird mix I know, but that's the best way I can possibly describe it. My love for cars is big, but my love for mustangs is above all. I look in the cabinets for the one that says Mustangs. When I find it and open to see a bunch of keys. Well this is great, now all I need to see is which one fi-

" You looking for this?" I heard behind me. My instincts kicked in and I grabbed the sharpest thing nearby and blindly threw it. As my eyesight focuses I see a really hot SHIRTLESS guy in front of me. Emphasis on the shirtless and hot part. When I look up at his face I see a cocky smirk planted on it. Shit was I being that obvious?

"Cat got your tongue? I asked you a question, don't make me repeat myself kid." He said very rudely. That just refueled my anger and surprise.

" Yes that is exactly what I was looking for you douche bag, now hand the god damn fucking keys over." I reply equally as rudely as he did.

"Ah, it speaks. Well there's no need to get all feisty on me little one. I'm guessing you're that niece Klaus was talking about. Serenity is it? That's a nice name, different." He said more talking to himself than me towards the end.