[chapter 1]

"Jaaaakkkeeeeee" I hear my mom screaming as I wake up on a shitty day. I walk into my bathroom and washed my face. I got ready for school like every other day.

I hated school. Everybody hated me they Thought I was a freak. I wasn't anything special. I was just a average boy in the 11th grade, that everyone made fun of.

Luckily this was my last year until I start online schooling. I finally convinced my mom. I only had 6 months left of school. That was basically my only motivation to finish strong.

I started my First class which was English. All the annoying jocks were in that class picking on me like every morning. I just tried to ignore what they said but I really couldn't. After someone keeps on saying things to you over and over again you can't really get it out of your head.

I finished through the rest of the day pretty smoothly. I sat alone at lunch again. I finished my last class and that's when I was off for spring break. I had 2 weeks. Boy it sure feels good to get away from people at school for a while. It was 3:00.

I got in my used, really old car and drove to work. I worked at Olive Garden. I was a waiter. I came clocked in and went to the back to put on my uniform. I came back out and started my job.