When he pranked you

Authors Pov

       Taehyung was watching a horror movie cause you were not at home. He was sitting on couch scared. In one hand he was holding a blanket to cover his face and in another hand pillow to cringe on it.

      He was using the blanket to cover his face whenever the ghost 👻 appears in front of him on TV not in reality.
He became so scared when the ghost appear suddenly infront of him on the TV.😨

      He suddenly shouted and jumped on the couch and off the TV. And fell on couch placing his hand on heart and taking a heavy breath and leaving relief sign. He closed the forget the scene but unfortunately the scene 👻 was playing infront of his eyes He suddenly opened his eyes and sat on couch while fake crying 😭😭.

Tae :- please god please save me 😭😭
          ( Fake cries )
           Please
           Please

     While saying please please he hold his pillow against his chest and was praying suddenly he heard someone clicking noise his eyes widen 😐. He looked here and there he again heard clicking sound he suddenly stand up stiff like a solider and quickly hide beside the table covering his face with pillow.

Y/n's POV

    Y/n was back home from grocery shop, she was opening the lock something fell she bend down to pick the thing up but her head bumb to the knock of the door.

Y/n :- ahh

      She rubbed her head and stood up she place the thing back in bag and opened the lock. When she entered the house she found no one cause usually tae watches the movie whenever sitting on his favourite couch when she is out. She placed everything on the couch while placing it on couch she noticed the blanket and pillows. The thing click on her mind that tae must be here. She called tae's name but no response, she again called but no response.

Y/n :- tae ! tae ! Where is he ?

Taehyung POV

    Taehyung was busy hidding behind the table cause he thought the ghost is calling him😂😂.

Tae mind :- why is this ghost calling my name. 😭😭 God please save me.
😭😭 I will do anything, anything I I will never ever watch horror movie. I I will offer you anything please save me.

Y/n :- Tae !

Tae :- but wait wait a second how does this ghost know my name.🤔

     Taehyung was busy in his thought. While y/n was searching for him she saw something was there behind the table she came looking for it and saw tae is hidding their face a back towards her. She thought tae is trying to prank her. So she decided to prank him back she slowly went behind him and.

Y/n :- boo !

Tae :- ahhhhhhhhhh!

       Tae shouted so loudly and ran towards the couch and stand on it holding his pillow like and a weapon.
Y/n started to laugh so hardly.

Y/n :- hahahahahaha 😂😂

Tae :- y/n! Heyyah you scared me so much ? How can you scare you baby this much ( pout ).