Forget about her | Heather Duke x Fem! Reader x Heather Chandler

I had this idea and I thought why not make it into a one shot. Originally it was going to be a book but then I didn't think about. It was also going to be (Y/n) instead of Heather Chandler who McNamara cheated on. Oh shit I shouldn't have said anything.

(Heather Chandler's POV)

I drove to Duke's house; tears streaming down my face.

Why would Heather do that? Why? She said she loved me?

I gripped the steering wheel harder as my sadness turned to anger. Though I was still crying; I'm angry about what happened but I had been sad about it at the same time.

I get out my car as soon as I reach Duke's house. I knocked on the door; my arms were wrapped around my chest.

Heather opened the door and reacted exactly how I expected her too. "Heather? What happened?" She asked and quickly brought me inside; I just stayed quiet.

I didn't notice that (Y/n) was here until she spoke, "Answer the question. What happened? Why are you crying, Heather?"

I looked at the both of them and dried my tears. "H-Heather cheated on me..." I say, referring to only Heather that wasn't here.

"She did what?!?" Both girls growled lowly and looked at each other before looking back at me.

(Y/n) reach out and held my face in her hand. "Forget about her. She didn't deserve someone as amazing as you. Besides there are people who truly love you."

I looked her in the eyes and asked the single question on my mind, "Who?"

"Us." Heather mumbled, I didn't even realize she had moved closer. I was to focused on (Y/n).

Wait- did she just say that the both of them love me? I thought- what? (Y/n) and Heather love me?

"Y-you both love me? Aren't you two dating? I'm so confused..." I stuttered as my face turned red in embarrassment.

"Yes. And yes. Heather and I are both dating. We love each other but we also love you. If that makes sense." (Y/n) explains, not once breaking eye contact.

I blushed as I realized the two girls had continued to get closer to me. They were so close that their hot breath sent chills down my spine.

"Heather's an idiot. She didn't see that she had everything..." Duke muttered, her voice was so low not even I recognized her.

"She had the world in her hands yet she gave it up. She never deserved you in the first place." (Y/n) muttered, before they kissed both my cheeks.

"Heather...are you okay with this?" Duke asked quietly, thinking I would be angry with her for kissing my cheek.

"Yeah. Just make me forget about her..."