PLEASE READ

Hi GUYS!! I just started a new story that i have recently really gotten into! PLEASE PLEASE go check it out! This is the book summary....

http://www.wattpad.com/story/34873132-trust-me-i%27m-spying

Scarlet Day is many things in life. She is determined, intelligent, gorgeous, outgoing, stubborn, and most of all competitive. She hates losing. She has been taught that the only thing worse than losing is death. Unfortunately, the result of failure is usually death. Scarlet has learned this since day one at Star (Spy Training and Resistance) Academy. Scarlet's senior year is starting and she plans to graduate like she started, as number one. However, the competition just got harder as for the first time EVER, boys are coming to Star Academy. The stakes are raised and the pressure is on.

Max Cross. The boy whose presence alone is enough of an introduction. The most arrogant, laid back, and attractive guy Scarlet has ever met. To bad she has sworn off boys. Things start to get more complicated when Max and Scarlet are paired up for the rest of the year as partners. Besides, Max loves a challenge. They are either going to have to work out their differences or be stuck doing paperwork for the rest of their spy careers. This is a time for alliances to be made, friendships to be tested, and competitions to be won.

This book will be one thrilling ride. Trust Me, I'm Spying.